Chicago
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

install waveforms? you mean samples? hook your device up to iTunes, then in the apps menu under 'nanoloop' you can drag samples in

sorry, didn't see this, would have responded sooner

I guess I'm the only one that's seen what I'm talking about?
When you open up the app, and its a separate screen that says 'installing wave forms' with a status bar?

I didn't know you can use samples you didn't record straight from the phone! Sweet. I'm using Droid, I'm sure I can figure it out.

edit:
I just checked and all my songs are playing correctly now, but it would be good to know for the future.

Last edited by theghostservant (Mar 20, 2012 12:24 am)

Canada

So, I've got some skills with the Nanoloop App. I'm thinking I MIGHT submit something to this.

Quick Question: I have to make something new for this comp, right? I can't just submit one of my old Nanoloop App songs?

BOSTON

it can be older, but only if it's, like, TOTALLY BADASS dude

Texas

Sent it. big_smile

Canada

I sent two of my best older songs to you, for you to choose from, but then I thought, "what the heck," and made a brand new song from scratch, which I also sent to you.

I recommend that you use the song I made today, for the compilation, but if you favor one of the older ones, you can use one of them instead.

BOSTON

nice submissions so far dudes!

a request: send me dropbox or mediafire links, as opposed to soundcloud (that email isnt attached to soundcloud)

THANKS BROS

BOSTON

also, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD send me wavs guys. ive had to install like 5 different codec packs for all the wacky formats yall r sending over

Chicago

you're not accepting .j8xw?

BOSTON

no, however i will accept songs in doughnut format

what about donut

Boston, MA

i always preferred .dnut over .xm

i'm working on a track btws

Westfield, NJ

Can I just record a track on your answering machine?

Westfield, NJ

bump. more people should participate!

Seattle, WA

EDIT: nope

Last edited by yuh (Jun 23, 2012 5:06 pm)

Texas

I've got a friend who is a genius with manoloop, but he doesn't come on here. I sent him a link to this thread, and told him he should participate. Hope that was okay. big_smile