Philly

underground chip is underground.

Tokyo, Japan

Still can't believe I'm gonna be playing with ???   

Super exciting!! This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and anyone that comes. So get on down!!

New York, NY

Aww crap, I'm gonna miss ??? too???
Well, have fun everyone, I'll entertain the 2-3 people who stay in NY for Pulsewave smile

STARDRAIN, CA

JUEALOUS.......... FOK
man, i love you phillly

Godzilladelph

unfortunately ??? and XC3N are unable to make it. However, Pixel8ter and Decktonic will be joining us!
also, here's a sneak peak at some new mo0n.tOnes http://soundcloud.com/mo0n-tone/7-phase … ne-raw-mix

Philly

I am?  Really??  And I'll have a few advanced copies of my EP too? That's the best news I've heard this month since getting fired from my job!

Philly

Btw this moon.tone shit is legit and will make you second guess what you call "reality"

Westfield, NJ
Pixel8ter wrote:

I am?  Really??  And I'll have a few advanced copies of my EP too? That's the best news I've heard this month since getting fired from my job!

oh, you got fired from your job this month too?

I can tell we're gonna be friends smile

Joliette, QC, Canada
SKGB wrote:

unfortunately ??? and XC3N are unable to make it.

sad

.FILTHadelphia

This is tonight! How are there not posts flooding this thread in excitement? Also just read the update on ??? and XC3N. Fuckin' bummer but Pixel8ter and Decktonic are good substitutes. EDIT: I'm coming no matter what.

Anyone know what time the bus stops running? I'm coming from Fishtown and really don't want to leave early or pay a crazy amount on a cab to get home.

Last edited by defiantsystems (Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm)

Westfield, NJ

I'm excited.

Tokyo, Japan

Heading out to meet Pixls now. The party is getting started!!

Godzilladelph

Thanks everyone for making this such a hot beautiful bitchin time! partyonforeverinthekingdomwiththesprinkleking.gif.mp3

Tokyo, Japan

Not sure if anyone has any, but vids/photos of my performance would be most appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for putting me on. Was an excellent end to my short trip!

Philly

Hail lord sprinkleton.  Good show.