Texas

Is there a place where I can get a custom printed DMG screen cover?

I ask because I'm painting a Gameboy to look like The Doctor's Tardis, and I have the design ready, but I don't know if I can get a custom printed one to make it look more professional or if I should just try to paint the design onto a plain screen cover.

So I guess these are my real questions are these-
Is there a place where I can get a custom printed screen cover, and if so, where?
If no, are there any specific paints or techniques I can use to paint a screen cover?
Also, which brand of paint would you reccomend as the best paint for painting an intricate design on the entire surface of the Gameboy?

I recently made kits that allow you to paint your own. They come with the adhesive. I recommend using model paints, but you basically have to paint in reverse.

http://www.asmretro.com/product/modern-dmg-screen-cover

It's difficult to have them printed in low orders. I've been looking into some designs and to actually have it look professional is pretty expensive, and not feasible in a low order.

Texas

Thanks man! Yeah, I knew it was a bit unlikely, just figured I'd check and make sure. I'll definitely check out that kit. big_smile

Cleveland, OH

Also, Kitsch will be releasing printable screen covers soon. Thanks for reminding me to test them out!

matt's mind

^ what justin said.  we'll have a version out asap, which (should/will) work on any inkjet printer...

i'll get those out asap wink  nearly done with everything.