Philadelphia, United States

I just thought this was funny. Someone sent me the link.....looks like she's over chiptune now

http://soundcloud.com/noizestep

https://www.reverbnation.com/noizestep

San Francisco

dis dat youtube chick that was all like... "i make chiptune here is a live jam" but it was someone elses off an ipod?

vancouver, canada

tags: Dubstep

of course

Chicago IL

okay

New York City

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 2, 2012 10:02 am)

someone needs to reupload that video 2 the internet 4 backup exposure

plz

shanghai

hahahahahahaha the songs on that soundcloud are so whack its hilarious.....why would you even.......idk

Melbourne, AU
Je Mappelle wrote:

someone needs to reupload that video 2 the internet 4 backup exposure

plz

New York City

At least she is "a DJ" now, and it's not claiming authorship of any of those songs. Unless I didn't dig deep enough. Not that I care anyway.

shanghai

fuck the dumb skank i say

akira^8GB wrote:

At least she is "a DJ" now, and it's not claiming authorship of any of those songs. Unless I didn't dig deep enough. Not that I care anyway.

you didn't, who is 2 say she made those mixes.         !

omg niow wat omg

New York City
Je Mappelle wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

you didn't, who is 2 say she made those mixes.

It's a possibility, right.

Westfield, NJ

Byzanite mentioned her Soundcloud months ago. Apparently all her songs were just mashups of dubstep samples purchased from sample websites. It's like she's afraid of actually making anything.

shanghai

WHAT DECKTONIC MEANT WAS 'ITS LIKE SHE'S TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDO' oh god, loop cd's. fuck. the death of creativity right there. even on IDM forums you got people saying 'recommend me loop cd with da deadmaus kick n snare'. Jesus H christ ! kind of ironic too : P

At least that's more legit than straight up stealing chiptunes lol

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Yeah, I wish that video was still online somewhere. Did any snag a copy of it?