i believe tv death squad has a copy of the video - no jokes intended i'm pretty sure he actually does

vancouver, canada

i am thankful for this thread, not for the subject matter but because it made me fondly remember this

Last edited by bryface (Apr 2, 2012 7:23 pm)

MORE

MORE

Washington / California
bryface wrote:

i am thankful for this thread, not for the subject matter but because it made me fondly remember this

What the hell did I just watch?

shanghai

oh god

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Je Mappelle wrote:

MORE

MORE

Probably the best thing to ever come out of music theft.
It's that stare into the camera at the end that kills me.
It's just as funny a year later.

Also...wouldn't this be the third time shes 'made a comeback'?

hardcore, Australia

I want to throw a party where everyone comes to my house and we watch the tvds video and then feel better about ourselves.

London, Ontario
godinpants wrote:

I want to throw a party where everyone comes to my house and we watch the tvds video and then feel better about ourselves.

emma needs to dj this party for maximum self-esteem

did that kid really just play his ipod and pick up the gameboys

what

Nottingham, UK
Frostbyte wrote:

did that kid really just play his ipod and pick up the gameboys

what

The joke was, she plagerized one of his songs. And made a video called gameboy DJ where she literally pressed play on her iPod and then started to twiddle knobs on a microkorg while waving a gameboy with no cart.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Apr 2, 2012 11:45 pm)

but that's so stupid and obviously fake...

Nottingham, UK
Frostbyte wrote:

but that's so stupid and obviously fake...

She apparently got quite far locally doing it. When there's no other chip artists in an area, and people don't understand how you make the music, they'll accept just about anything.

Word. That's so stupid haha. I wouldn't even get over the guilt of calling someone else's music mine.

Portland

She has a microkorg, how hard is it for her to just write a song with it?

California

Maybe she just reeeeally wants to be a musician but doesn't want to go through the hard work of actually learning how to make music.

Nottingham, UK
VCMG wrote:

Maybe she just reeeeally wants to be a musician but doesn't want to go through the hard work of actually learning how to make music.

As far as I know she went to the music college in the town I'm from.