Soooo...

Matthew Joseph Payne
VCMG wrote:

Maybe she just reeeeally wants to be a musician but doesn't want to go through the hard work of actually learning how to make music.

She should pay ant1 to do it for her.

sweden
kineticturtle wrote:
VCMG wrote:

Maybe she just reeeeally wants to be a musician but doesn't want to go through the hard work of actually learning how to make music.

She should pay ant1 to do it for her.

Or buy Dr. Drum.

Dr. Drum is legit softwar guize

hiding under your bed

I don't quite feel right about doing this, but if you guys really want someone to reupload the video, I ripped most of her videos off of her channel back then, and I can upload them.
I just gotta find 'em on my hard drive again...

Chicago IL

the thing that's funny about this to me is the idea that chiptune isn't the same kind of joke to people as dubstep is. dubstep remix vs 8bit cover youtube battle GO.

IL, US

touche

hardcore, Australia

By your powers combined I am captain chipstep remix!

IL, US

^ i demand a chipstep remix of "don't stand so close to me" from you by the end of the month

Chepachet, Rhode Island
e.s.c. wrote:

^ i demand a chipstep remix of "don't stand so close to me" from you by the end of the month

Axtually...I second this.

e.s.c. wrote:

Chicago IL

i love my gillies

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Saskrotch wrote:

i love my gillies

What's that you say?

dude you were just itching for a reason to use that picture. you know what he said.

he loves gills.

Tacoma, WA

I am kinda glad I wasn't around when this "Emma Lundy" person was ripping people off... I was facepalming the entire first video because it was so bad and so obviously faking...

Last edited by Vellain (Apr 3, 2012 6:02 am)

hardcore, Australia
e.s.c. wrote:

DOB DOB DOB