square0ne wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

I see no insult there, and if you don't want people to make fun of you just try to type properly.

He has left a lot of unkind and sarcastic posts on many different threads and i do not appreciate it if this was all he posted i would not be angry.
Come on i made one mistake in my typing i want an answer to this ongoing rubbish.

Rant over

Well I just read your other posts and I understand why Akria is doing that, and if you look 3/4 of the people posting on your thread are trolling you / posting something that is not related to your thread, you're probably just a kid but don't get mad for that or you'll be mad really often.

Armidale NSW Australia :D
Tsuki wrote:
square0ne wrote:

He has left a lot of unkind and sarcastic posts on many different threads and i do not appreciate it if this was all he posted i would not be angry.
Come on i made one mistake in my typing i want an answer to this ongoing rubbish.

Rant over

Well I just read your other posts and I understand why Akria is doing that, and if you look 3/4 of the people posting on your thread are trolling you / posting something that is not related to your thread, you're probably just a kid but don't get mad for that or you'll be mad really often.

Im not mad at all really i just want an answer from him.
I have had experience with internet trolls before and dont usually get to annoyed about it.
i am just trying to make music. By the way I am 13

Edit: Actually it would be easier if you just didn't post stuff on my threads

Last edited by square0ne (Apr 3, 2012 11:24 am)

I don't see why people have a problem with threads like this. The colour of your gameboy might not be as important to you as the third light on your arduinoboy blinking, but to each his own, right?

Everybody has a different interest within the chipscene, and isn't that what makes it interesting?

If showing the colour of you're gameboy wink isn't interesting to you, that's ok. Just join a conversation in another thread. Just keep things positive.

Armidale NSW Australia :D
Timbob wrote:

I don't see why people have a problem with threads like this. The colour of your gameboy might not be as important to you as the third light on your arduinoboy blinking, but to each his own, right?

Everybody has a different interest within the chipscene, and isn't that what makes it interesting?

If showing the colour of you're gameboy wink isn't interesting to you, that's ok. Just join a conversation in another thread. Just keep things positive.

Thanks for the support

Last edited by square0ne (Apr 3, 2012 11:26 am)

Texas
square0ne wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

I see no insult there, and if you don't want people to make fun of you just try to type properly.

Rant over

Don't worry, he's called me a troll multiple times. I find it's best to just ignore him. neutral

São Paulo, Brazil
square0ne wrote:

Im not mad at all really i just want an answer from him.

Why?

Gosford, Australia
square0ne wrote:

I don't think anybody here is ever trying to be truly malicious or mean. We take jabs at one another, we make fun, we troll each other, life goes on.

For what it's worth, both my working game boys are clear.

Texas

T

My badly painted Clearboy. It's green, blue, dark blue, white, and a couple other colors too. big_smile

London, Ontario

i tried to look tough

Unsubscribe
square0ne wrote:

Sarcasm is the sweetest love.

herr_prof wrote:
square0ne wrote:

Sarcasm is the sweetest love.

I thought that was brother-sister love...

err

shanghai
Timbob wrote:

ooooo goodie. mines a nice blue. the first 2 are red. the fourth one is blue too ! and the last one is clear.

my gameboy is golden because it is a gameboy light. this means it has a built in real screen that lights up

lsdj operates 71percent more optimums on a GBlight incase you guise did not know that.

i bought mine from hong kong. i also bought 6 golden coins too. what a great game

i plays on the plane back to home and was smiling the whole way hearing those coins collect clink clink clink

my gameboy has a scratch on the bottom of the battery cover now though so dont be jealous

it aso has a start button that doesnt work anymore which makes me unable to lsdjs

but even though i can lsdjs its still good because of the 71 percentage of improves over the dots matrix normal gameboy

all in all im very happy with the colour of my nintendo chiptune devices and thats really all that matter. if you loves all colours everyone is free.

one love

shanghai

"I have had experience with internet trolls before and dont usually get to* annoyed about it".

should use the 'too' with the double o, like oo. okays

at 13 you should be better at spellingz than all of us. im 12 years out of school practice.

mine!

Abandoned on Fire
Timbob wrote:

The color of a gameboy doesn't have anything to do with chip music.  I also don't have a problem with silly "fashion" threads but it should be understood that they are 100% troll bait.  No reason to get upset over it.

Fargo
egr wrote:

The color of a gameboy doesn't have anything to do with chip music.

Are you serious?  Everyone knows the elusive white gameboy simply sounds better than the grungy greyboy.  Why do you think it's more expensive?  More expensive means better every time.  I mean....right?