バード大学

I'LL BE SO CLOSE YET UNABLE TO ATTEND. OH THE IRONING.

Chicago
danimal cannon wrote:

THIS WILL BE STREAMED OVER THE INTERNET  http://www.unregularradio.com/music-new … o-pax-east

joy fills my heart.

danimal cannon wrote:

THIS WILL BE STREAMED OVER THE INTERNET  http://www.unregularradio.com/music-new … o-pax-east

We are very excited to do this and can't wait to meet those of you that we don't already know.

Facebook.com/geekbeatradio  come friend us now smile

BOSTON

oh hello huge event that is happening today

Had a truly awesome time. smile Wish I could have seen more of the performances, but Danimal Cannon and Kris Keyser were both killer! Got to the panel as well. Already looking forward to next year.

BK

This was a really good time. DragonBot, glad to you hear you liked it!  Danimal truly owned, I'd never seen him play live and he brought the power of the record to life for sure.  Big thanks to everyone involved and everyone that came, this weekend is one I will never forget.

BOSTON

luv all you guys!! thanks for coming out and having a great time with us! What an amazing weekend, and great positive vibe from everybody. the shows were great, and nothing is better than seeing friends (eh, and *ahem* myself) being featured in all these big panels, shows, getting shotouts from famous people... man, what a great experience!

see y'all there next year big_smile

Massachusetts, USA

Ditto to everything said, that was wicked fun! I learned my lesson, and will make sure to get a 3-day pass next year - Friday was awesome, but one day is not enough! Sunday night helped to alleviate my pain for sure, but it's tough to stay up late on work nights for old people.

Also, Dan and James, you guys did a great job educating the masses!

Bright Primate - Really wish I could have caught your set! Hope I'll get to see you at another show. Enjoyed your input on the panel, certainly. smile

And Kris, you were excellent! Really glad the technical issues were able to be worked out. And the high kicks were sweet. Obvious.

Boston, MA

alas, i was in PA visiting my gramps for easter weekend. bummed to have missed this.