Seattle, WA

Hey Chipmusic,

I'm going to be in Pittsburgh for a wedding from July  1st through the 6th. Are there any shows going on the 2nd, 3rd 4th or 5th in Pittsburgh that I might be able to jump onto?

OR Do you think we could put a show together?

I know how to rock a crowd pretty hard, and it might sound weird but I've been dreaming of playing a show in Pittsburgh for a few years big_smile

Thanks,
Abducted By Sharks big_smile

Armidale NSW Australia :D

A bit off topic but i wish there were shows in Armidale ........Grrrrr country towns sad

Savannah, Georgia

after taking a good look at the forums and whatnot, looks like there's nothing going on in the pittsburgh area right now, you're SOL

Savannah, Georgia
square0ne wrote:

A bit off topic but i wish there were shows in Armidale ........Grrrrr country towns sad

i feel that shit, the only musical interests Savannah residents have are jazz and rap

Seattle, WA
Aeros wrote:

after taking a good look at the forums and whatnot, looks like there's nothing going on in the pittsburgh area right now, you're SOL

Dang, I was hoping I just wasn't looking hard enough /frowntown

Armidale NSW Australia :D
Aeros wrote:
square0ne wrote:

i feel that shit, the only musical interests Savannah residents have are jazz and rap

sad

IL, US

you should try and contact bit mummy & 8cylinder.. not sure who exactly is still active around those parts, but those two are a good place to start

Seattle, WA
e.s.c. wrote:

you should try and contact bit mummy & 8cylinder.. not sure who exactly is still active around those parts, but those two are a good place to start

Nice! Thanks I just messaged bit mummy, hopefully he gets back to me!

edit: And now I've contacted both of them. Thanks for the contacts big_smile

Last edited by AbductedBySharks (Apr 5, 2012 1:43 am)

Melbourne, Australia
the rules wrote:
  1. When listing an event the event must be confirmed.  If you don't have a venue locked down you don't have an event so don't post it.

2. In the title of the thread you will to put the (EVENT NAME) (COUNTRY) - (DATE, TIME) (AGE LIMIT)

3. If you do not follow these rules we will either edit the thread (maybe) or remove/close it (more likely) at our discretion.  If you realize you messed up after you post it feel free to PM any member of the staff and we can take care of it for you.

Ima go head and move this into General Discussion. Please read the forum rules prior to posting in the future.

IL, US

good point, didn't spot it was in this section, moving for you smile
oops, got beat to it

Last edited by e.s.c. (Apr 5, 2012 1:54 am)

Seattle, WA
celsius wrote:
the rules wrote:
  1. When listing an event the event must be confirmed.  If you don't have a venue locked down you don't have an event so don't post it.

2. In the title of the thread you will to put the (EVENT NAME) (COUNTRY) - (DATE, TIME) (AGE LIMIT)

3. If you do not follow these rules we will either edit the thread (maybe) or remove/close it (more likely) at our discretion.  If you realize you messed up after you post it feel free to PM any member of the staff and we can take care of it for you.

Ima go head and move this into General Discussion. Please read the forum rules prior to posting in the future.

My bad, I also didn't realize I posted this here! WHOOPS

detroit
Aeros wrote:

that is actually quite rad

Philly, PA, USA

ew what's a pittsburgh

Seattle, WA
pixls wrote:

ew what's a pittsburgh

haha, yeah...