3-day pass GET!

Philly
an0va wrote:

3-day pass GET!

Westfield, NJ

I know this is stating the obvious but sounds like Blip 2012 will be a great party with great friends.

b4by f4c3

I'll be there with two buddies

rochester, ny
Ro-Bear wrote:
an0va wrote:

3-day pass GET!

brooklyn!

you bet your ass

here

San Antonio, Texas

ERRBODY BLIP PASS GET!!!

....but seriously guys, do get yours.

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Apr 7, 2012 12:44 am)

Boston, MA
e.s.c. wrote:
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

First post updated with a list of who's going so far.

Saw the post about a pizza party. Good idea. Start planning that ish.

Someone rent a banquet hall, usually way too many people in town to fit in your standard NYC pizza place

madison square park is nearby, so if the weather's nice we could have a pizza party picnic.

Boston, MA

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on LiveNation.com.

i've been having trouble trying to book a 3-day pass, has anyone else been getting this error on livenation?

IL, US

that sounds like 3 day passes are sold out, can anyone confirm?

Boston, MA

I should also mention that i've been getting that error since yesterday morning after the newsletter went out. It seems like people have successfully ordered since then, yes?

brooklyn
campbell wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

Someone rent a banquet hall, usually way too many people in town to fit in your standard NYC pizza place

madison square park is nearby, so if the weather's nice we could have a pizza party picnic.

or a MASSIVE shake shack run

San Antonio, Texas

http://www.livenation.com/event/0000487 … _multiline

Josh posted this yesterday on facebook and it led to successfully acquiring a 3 day pass. hope this helps.

matt's mind

i got 3-days right after the post here, if that helps with the timeline.  well, no.  it was RIGHT after the partial line-up was announced.  yeah, after that was bumped.

then, there ws a post somewhere here about an hour later that the 3-days were gone. 

the discounted ones at least.  not sure if things changed since then.

and, yes to a pizza party!  with GLUTEN-FREE options wink

Boulder, CO
kitsch wrote:

and, yes to a pizza party!  with GLUTEN-FREE options wink

There's gluten free pizza at 23rd st and Madison Ave (just about), I think it's called Mozzarelli's. Basically a block from the venue. There's also a ping pong club a block away if anyone wishes to challenge me on a Tuesday or Wednesday after 11PM (free ping pong).