Can we can we can we can we pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaase get this?...

All in favour, type I.

uhajdafdfdfa

can't say i really care either way for myself... but if other people want it then i guess it's a good idea. depends how difficult it would be to do i guess - it might need replacing the player which people are used to and is that worth it??

Philly, PA, USA

is there an small, easily embeddable, flash player that plays ogg even? and regardless, can't you just convert it?

I could convert it yes, but it is much convient to have =one= format of your song and to be able to upload it -as is-. Here's an flash-based ogg player, seems small in binary size: http://barelyfocused.net/blog/2008/10/0 … is-player/

Sweeeeeeden

A flash Vorbis player would consume a relatively large amount of CPU power compared to a native implementation. The reason to implement ogg/Vorbis support would be to use it with native HTML5 embedding. However, it still lacks support in both Safari and Internet Ewwwwsplorer. Hate it as you may, MP3 is still the format which reaches the greatest audience in terms of support (native where possible or otherwise Flash).