Hey Guys,
is anybody into drawing tattos? I want to get one, the motive should be a blooper (from the Mario-Universe, just google it) in a bad-ass, kinda trashy style.
Like long tentacles or so.
Would be nice if anybody could come up with something :3

Last edited by 9-Heart (Apr 8, 2012 4:48 pm)

I'll totally give it a shot! i have a nice, gritty drawing style smile

uhajdafdfdfa

isn't lazerbeat a professional tatoo artist?

Slovakia / European Union

nope only 3d grafitti...

Awesome :3
Also if anybody try's you also can put a little signature under it. Every great painting is signed and i don't have a problem with honering the artist.

Milwaukee, WI

Nova!cain does professional tattooing. He also did the artwork for the CCDM 7" and half the artwork for Hexadeci's alone in the dark 7"

http://www.radiograffiti.org/ccdm-7-of-doom/

Last edited by RG (Apr 8, 2012 7:42 pm)

Costa Mesa

I actually have a series of original Mario designs I'll post up when I get them scanned.

Tokyo, Japan
ant1 wrote:

isn't lazerbeat a professional tatoo artist?

I work in a studio! My wife is the (fabulous) tattoo artist.

@RG:
I'll check it when im back home.

@TrebleChild & Lazerbeat:
Would be cool if you could help me out smile

Tokyo, Japan

I guess this is your first tattoo? What I would suggest is look around on the internet for tattoo artists in your area, find one you like the look of and go in for a consultation.

There is good chance the tattoo artist with be able to design the tattoo for you or recommend an artist who can. They will probably want to know:

- The size and location of the tattoo.

- If you would like a full color, monochrome or black and grey tattoo.

- The stlye you would like. You said bad ass and trashy which is a good start but the artist wont know what you consider to be bad ass and trashy. It will help the artist a lot if you can go to your consultation with a picture of the blooper, and some style references of what you would like, ie do you mean trashy like NY 1970s train graffiti or an Iron Maiden album cover?

- It will also help the artist a lot if you can tell them your budget.

shanghai

dont get a mario tattoo. its too cliche. just my opinion. will you still want it there in 10 years ? i doubt it. get something unique and meaningful or dont get a tattoo at all. i thought long and hard yonks ago about getting a tattoo, i couldnt ever think of anyhting id like that actually meant something to me that would look good as a tattoo. but im a big pussy scared of needles. i have a freind he got a nintendo nes controller tattoo and a 1 up mushroom. rad at the time, now he's over thirty and it makes him lookl ike a dick. just my opinion. feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up. i sound like my fucking mother haha

I already thought when will come the: "Don't get a Tattoo"-Post wink
@Lazerbeat:
Will get to this when i'm back home.

shanghai

not dont get a tattoo. dont get a lame mario tattoo.

Tucson, AZ

England

my girlfriend designs her own tattoos, takes her months of planning & drawing on herself.

Don't get one or Don't get a, kinda the same to me, cause you can argue every motive for a tattoo down.
@Nullsleep:
If i would get that, i think the work & pain will be taken weeks.