babylon

i couldnt help but notice your post saying you "got into chiptunes"  something like three or four days ago. do you mean got into modding stuff or like actually learned about chip. cause modding looks fun and all but if you discovered lsdj a couple days ago i might start crackin on learning how to use it before going buckwild with the mods. i dont mean that in a negative way. we have plenty of people here that are nuts about pimping gameboys. just saying theres a difference. good luck to you sir.

Santa Cruz, California
walter b. gentle wrote:

i couldnt help but notice your post saying you "got into chiptunes"  something like three or four days ago. do you mean got into modding stuff or like actually learned about chip. cause modding looks fun and all but if you discovered lsdj a couple days ago i might start crackin on learning how to use it before going buckwild with the mods. i dont mean that in a negative way. we have plenty of people here that are nuts about pimping gameboys. just saying theres a difference. good luck to you sir.

I learned about it, and immediately jumped in. Built my first DMG, ordered my LSDj cart, downloaded a bunch of software... It's been a blast so far.

I've been playing with the software through various emulators. Cynthcart was pretty straight forward, and I'm learning how to work with LSDj (the Gameboy interface is simple, but there are some subtle nuances I haven't quite figured out yet) and as I go along, I'll learn how to use any other software that pops up. I'm an autodidact, and I thrive on learning new things. I honestly look at this like programming... like drag and drop programming with art and music.

I welcome any tips or tricks you might have. Learning anything requires information.