Brazil

So, for a while I used nitro's "hack" to use my lsdj in inverted mode forever. But, as I upgraded to the latest version of LSDJ I noticed that the method is not working anymore.

There is another way instead of going in every song I have and change it on the project screen? I mean software, not hardware.

Thanks!

Sweeeeeeden

Yes. Since I wrote that, Johan has included a feature for this. Just go up to the look setting and press A+right.

Brazil
nitro2k01 wrote:

Yes. Since I wrote that, Johan has included a feature for this. Just go up to the look setting and press A+right.

I know about that, but there isn't a patch to make it permanently that way? I know it sounds lazy, but that's bugging me. Maybe I should use old roms then?

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Feb 4, 2013 9:43 pm)

you could make it like that. I use that change feature to switch between my custom "black and white" and back to shading. what version are you using? I could make you a patch

Sweeeeeeden

You can still follow pretty much the same instructions as in that post. There's a small difference now in how you do it.

You still need to add an access breakpoint like before. The code will now stop at two different places. It's the second place that you'll be interested in. The code will say:

ld c,E4
ld a,c
ld (ff00+47),a

Place the cursor at the ld c,E4 instruction and start typing (yes!) ld c,1a then pres enter. An assembler window will appear as you type. If you did it right, the code will now be saying

ld c,1A
ld a,c
ld (ff00+47),a

Disable the breakpoint in the access breakpoints window and reset the ROM (run, reset). If it works correctly, you may now go to file, fix checksums, and then finally save ROM as.