uhajdafdfdfa

Where?

Bletchley Park museum, Bletchley. Literally across the road from Bletchley train station, the slow trains from London stop there, but not the fast ones. There's a regular bus service from central Milton Keynes (all the London<->Liverpool trains stop there, I believe).

When?

19th and 20th of June 2010 (edit: this is a weekend)

What?

From the flyer:

"Britain's largest celebration of vintage computing... An unprecedented gathering of enthusiasts and This spam will soon be deleted to celebrate the history of computing.

• Exhibitions of retro systems
• Lectures & Special Guests
• Bring and Buy
• Retro book sale
• Demonstrations
• Retro System traders
• Music and Games
• Museum Tours"

There will be a concert from chip musician Pixelh8. Hopefully there are a few people here who are interested in old computers and chip music. tongue

Last edited by ant1 (Mar 21, 2010 12:50 pm)

Liverpool, UK
ant1 wrote:

There will be a concert from chip musician Pixelh8

We need to get some PR going for the chipscene, tell regular people there are more musicians than pixelh8 about! He's good and all, but he seems to be the only person playing these types of event!

uhajdafdfdfa
calmdownkidder wrote:
ant1 wrote:

There will be a concert from chip musician Pixelh8

We need to get some PR going for the chipscene, tell regular people there are more musicians than pixelh8 about! He's good and all, but he seems to be the only person playing these types of event!

He's a volunteer at the museum and is friends with the people who are organising this, so he was an obvious choice. But you're right of course, there are more chip musicians than him. tongue

Milton Keynes, England

*writes date in calendar*

Liverpool, UK

I might be interested in going, let's all do a hell piss-up whislt we're there!

uhajdafdfdfa

big_smile I'm helping organise/run it, so probably not going to do a hell piss-up, but maybe afterwards? smile