Manchester, England

So I got my new prosound in today after about a month and abit from America and it looks fine, it projects fine, it's all in one piece. But, the sound coming out of it seems to pan about 90% all the way to the right through my speakers. The lad who sold it me said it's probably something like shards of metal getting stuck in the chamber and can be fixed easily with a soldering iron. Good, so I have the cause of the problem and the inevitable solution

http://skinwalker8bit.tumblr.com/post/42360196482

My question is has anyone had a similar issue or would know what to do so I can be told? I have no idea and I'm definitely not breaking this one. Not after the 932674736 others

Someone for the love of god get back to me

rochester, ny
Skin Walker wrote:

So I got my new prosound in today after about a month and abit from America and it looks fine, it projects fine, it's all in one piece. But, the sound coming out of it seems to pan about 90% all the way to the right through my speakers. The lad who sold it me said it's probably something like shards of metal getting stuck in the chamber and can be fixed easily with a soldering iron. Good, so I have the cause of the problem and the inevitable solution

http://skinwalker8bit.tumblr.com/post/42360196482

My question is has anyone had a similar issue or would know what to do so I can be told? I have no idea and I'm definitely not breaking this one. Not after the 932674736 others

Someone for the love of god get back to me

the guy won't fix it for you?

UK, Leicester
nickmaynard wrote:

the guy won't fix it for you?

Even if he did offer to, the postage there and back is going to be quite a bit.

Manchester, England

Yeah he said he would but there's no point with the hassle seeing as it took so long to get here and how much it cost him in the first place. All general melée'd bullshit

matt's mind

if there are really shards of metal stuck in the jack, you've got a problem...

that sounds more like an explosion than a clean soldering job

@skinwalker I can do prosound mods and I'm a bit closer to you than the US. I could probably sort it for you or replace it. Are you going to be at the Mega Ran show later this month in Manchester?