San Francisco

Hey guys! I am a huge piggy fan and would like to give back to this awesome community as m-.-n has done with his terrific software. I am no programer but I am fairly decent (debatable tongue) with sound design for sample instruments.

What I would like to do is create a series of sample packs for our friendly Piggy Tracker community that is free to use by anyone. All samples will be Piggy compatible with different themes. I want to post updates and ask for community feedback for the packs as I am developing them so please hit me up.

The first pack I am working on is demonstrated below. Please throw around any ideas you have for me and any advice for this or future sample packs with PMs or comments.

Thanx guys and Pig on.

france

First, I'd like your idea, and I think LGPT definitely need sample pack.

It's not a big problem on pc, but it is boring on handled.
Ok I can throw sample on audacity but I like very small sample which take less than 100KB for loading times.
Your sample seem to be very small, so they work well on piggy.

If I can, I will say, sample need to have 8.3 naming scheme, it's easier to read.
They need to have a simple name and maybe category.

I think you are doing good stuff smile

San Francisco

Hey thanx for the thoughts yoyz2k! As this is a drum pack the size is pretty easy to keep small especially since the synth I am using is mono only. I will try to keep the filesizes small for future packs too smile

I will try to stay as close as I can to the 8.3 conventions. I think this would be an excellent idea to keep things organized.