rochester, ny

I know Kitsch has his own thread but I wanted to highlight this specific item.

A while back, I wrote a zine about how to make music with LSDJ. At the time, I felt there were very few LSDJ tutorials online and that none of them really tried to talk about the whole program. I'm referring to stuff like Sabrepulse's beginners tutorial ( which is how I taught myself ). At the time, I enjoyed googling for hours and finding neat tricks in different forum threads but I knew most people would prefer to have this info compiled in one place. So I set out to make a zine that would address all this, that I could give to the people who came to my shows and wanted to learn more about Gameboy music.

Last time Kitsch carried these, they sold out in a day. Most of you guys know all the stuff in this but it would be awesome if you could maybe point other people to it as a way to get started. It's honestly the kind of book I wish had been available when I started out.

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ho … usic-vol-1

</shameless-self-promotion>

United Kingdom

Any chance of releasing a .pdf of this in the future?

(I'm more of an ebook reader when it comes to stuff like this, as I can see myself spilling coffee over booklets like these or losing them). tongue

buffalo, NY

I think a PDF would remove some of the charm of it being a handmade zine

Unsubscribe

^
|
Agreement.

Detroit, Michigan

Purchased!

LA:CA

Thanks for informing me that its in stock now smile I missed the chance of the first batch

matt's mind

^ sign up for the newsletter and you'll get all the restock notices!

rochester, ny
SAMWAVE wrote:

Any chance of releasing a .pdf of this in the future?

(I'm more of an ebook reader when it comes to stuff like this, as I can see myself spilling coffee over booklets like these or losing them). tongue

it's my plan to eventually revise this and release a volume 2 with more advanced stuff. when (if) that happens, i'll get someone to help with some graphic design and release a pdf of that.

in the meantime, i highly recommend the lsdj manual! also, the lsdjguides youtube channel!

Great job on this.  Very handy!

LA:CA
kitsch wrote:

^ sign up for the newsletter and you'll get all the restock notices!

Just did big_smile

Santa Cruz, California

Signed up for the news letter.
I'm an absolute noobcake with chip. DO WANT!