Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Review of µCollective's upcoming physical-only debut compilation, to be available at SuperByte!
Read it here!
PS, if you're coming to SuperByte be sure to hit me up! I'll be at the bar/dancefloor in a bison t-shirt! xo

Review of bryface's 'Various Topics' is now up!
Read it here

Review of Abandoned On Fire's 'Hymnal' is now up!
Read it here!

Abandoned on Fire
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Review of Abandoned On Fire's 'Hymnal' is now up!
Read it here!

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by egr (Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm)

Review of HunterQuinn's 'VanitySelector' is now up.
Read it here!

i love your articles andrew kilpatrick

thank you very much sandneil you are too kind heart

Interview with Alex Mauer is now up!
Read it here!
~~~A Note~~~
Due to too many reasons to count, if I've promised you a review up until now I'm going to have to go back on that; I just don't have the time to catch up with the ridiculously large backlog that has built up. (There are good reasons for this, including broken laptops, moving, and some very exciting developments across all of the projects I'm involved in [ellipsis][/ellipsis])
SAYING that: If you have something you want reviewed that has or is coming out within the next week, do send it along and I'll stick it on the roster. However, if it's not chosen for next week it's unlikely to be written about!

I'll be taking a hiatus from the blogging side of TWG for the next two months or so. I've recently been offered a Deputy Editor position at a joint faculty/student print/online magazine being set up at my university, so that plus assessments means I'll be too over-worked to properly apply myself to blog writing for a while unfortunately! WeeklyTreats will of course resume (in fact we have a fairly exciting announcement about that very soon...), as will releases on TWG as a label (five planned releases this side of the year and a compilation [with a difference] in the first quarter of 2014!!), so the site won't be totally dead. Anyhow, in the new year I'll be re-starting, and probably with another edition of 'Whilst I Was Gone', so please continue sending work you'd like reviewed over the next month or so, as always I'm happy to look at anything!
All The Best
Andrew K xo

Review of Auxcide's new double album 'Pixel' & 'Speck' is now up!
Read it here!

Review of Please Lose Battle's debut is now up!
Read it here!

[P]review of MONODEER's upcoming album 'GET HYPER', due for release this coming Monday, is now up.
Read it here!

Review of Whitely's 'Phantasy' is now up.
Read it here!

Review of Trey Frey's 'Refresh' is now up!
Read it here!

(P)Review of Strong Suit's upcoming album, 'Simulation'.
Read it here!

Indiana
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Review of Strong Suit's upcoming album, 'Simulation'.
Read it here!

yikes! :0

Last edited by Fudgers (Feb 22, 2014 2:54 am)