Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

~Update~
I've been very busy with university work so the blogging side of TWG has been momentarily dead
However, starting May I'll be writing in full force again, so if there is anything you've released in the last three months, don't hesitate to send it over, as I'm going to be starting with a bit 10-20 release review round-up split into parts (like I did last year).
Also, we have about 7 releases coming out over the next few weeks and month so get hyyyype!!
~xoxoxox~

California

Is January 25 too old of an album to review? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this: http://vincekaichan.bandcamp.com/album/ilio

Edit: oh wait nevermind that's still within 3 months whoops

Last edited by VCMG (Apr 15, 2014 10:34 pm)

I'll review it anyway! Was meaning to around when you released it but time escaped me

Review of lu-lu's 'Apparent Magnitude' is now up, read it here!
~PS: all those promised reviews in the past, they are being worked on, don't fear!~
~~~~~xox~~~~~

Review of Pterodactyl Squad's new release by Ramyn King is now live here!

TWG turns two today! Soppy Thank You incoming
Later today we're releasing an album by sleepytimejesse so keep stuck yo ~ x ~

sigh sleepytimejesse *swoon*

Gosford, Australia

you're welcome! but my last name is parry, not perry tongue

it's ok though this happens all the time

Last edited by Victory Road (Jul 7, 2014 2:20 pm)

thank you friend

Review of Auxcide's upcoming double album release, by TWG's first guest writer Bertrand Guérin-Williams, is now live here!

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Jul 9, 2014 4:05 pm)

YO! Small update: TWG will be closing within the next two months. Reviews will, as a result, cease, however we still have 5-6 releases between now and closing date. All the best and thank you eternally for your support!! xx

<     3