Westfield, NJ

FREE DOWNLOAD

Nanoloop for iOS/Android has a lot of cool features, but by far the coolest is the "track send" feature. With one tap, you can e-mail a track to another Nanoloop user as raw data and they can import it and remix it just as easily. This is how my first collaboration came about; Jake Allison asked if I wanted to collaborate on a track and in the end we had "Z-Saber." Eventually he suggested I organize a remix EP with all the Nanoloop musicians we could gather and what you have here is the fruits of our collective labor. 12 remixes from 11 different musicians, from all corners of the globe, across a diverse spectrum of styles. I can safely say there's something in here for everyone. Well, everyone that likes music.

Includes remixes from: Nic B // UncleBibby // tozo // Strong Suit // Jake Allison // bollocks office // Holy Negative 0 // sylcmyk // A. Campbell Payne // Forrest James // the ghost servant

FREE DOWNLOAD

Love & Tonic Records #010
http://loveandtonicrecords.com

Tulsa, OK

Dang dude, the ones I had not heard came out awesome! *high five*

Westfield, NJ
Jake Allison wrote:

Dang dude, the ones I had not heard came out awesome! *high five*

* raises hand, high five connects, a sharp snap is heard followed by a low rumble as the shock wave spreads around the globe *

yeah there's tons of cool stuff in there, hopefully people will give it a listen and reply to this thread with their favorites? who knows...

Last edited by Decktonic (Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm)

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Wow, Nanoloop for iOS/Android can be surprising. What a fun program.

Tulsa, OK
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

Wow, Nanoloop for iOS/Android can be surprising. What a fun program.

Mission accomplished