Murcia, Spain

Hi hi!

I'm looking to buy or trade two Pocket's LCDs ready for backlighting (only the screens, I already have the systems).
If anyone's willing to trade them for something or something+money, I have here a pink advance SP for parts (it was used for a frontlight GBC mod) as well as the power adapter (european). I also have a front DMG PCB which screen is not 100% working.

Now listening!

Murcia, Spain

Come on! I somewhere read on this forum of someone willing to do this.

DogTag wrote:

You should probably up your offers a bit, maybe offer a price you are willing to pay and if you are willing to negotiate. Good luck!

Murcia, Spain
thebitman wrote:
DogTag wrote:

You should probably up your offers a bit, maybe offer a price you are willing to pay and if you are willing to negotiate. Good luck!

Well, I am looking for offers first... See if someone would be willing to do it...

I'm willing to remove the film for you for free again like last time but I don't have any pocket LCDs available to part with.  If you find some and send them to me, I'll remove the film but that will probably be too costly to be worth it.  You're looking at $30ish for shipping both ways.

I have 2 pockets that I am willing to part with but I will not gut them.  They are in excellent condition with prosounds and I don't want to strip them apart.  I am willing to sell them as a whole and remove the film before shipping but I won't sell/trade just the screen.

Murcia, Spain
nerdsome wrote:

I'm willing to remove the film for you for free again like last time but I don't have any pocket LCDs available to part with.  If you find some and send them to me, I'll remove the film but that will probably be too costly to be worth it.  You're looking at $30ish for shipping both ways.

I have 2 pockets that I am willing to part with but I will not gut them.  They are in excellent condition with prosounds and I don't want to strip them apart.  I am willing to sell them as a whole and remove the film before shipping but I won't sell/trade just the screen.

Thank you for your offering.
Like you say, sending them over to you and back is crazy because of shipping rates.

If, by any chance, you came across some Pocket/s unmodded or very "damaged", which screen is fine, or any unmodded pocket, I'd definetely get them from you, asking you the favour of removing the film again  for me : )

Ok, I'll check craigslist and stuff for you but I know the local game store doesn't have any pockets right now 'cause I was there yesterday.  If I find something, I'll let you know.

Murcia, Spain

Thank you nerdsome!