SLC, UT

Just doing some cleaning in my shop and found some stuff some of you might be able to put to use.

Glass GBA Screen. These are getting pretty hard to come by with Zerey off the map now. I'll give it to you for what I paid, which was $10 shipped continental US.

Box of crap. A tetris pcb, a bugs life pcb (with MBC5), I think the NES pcb is pro wrestling, water damaged AGS-101 pcb, working GBA screen, dead screen DMG pcb, a used DMG screen cover, a gba shell pre fabbed for an AGS-101 screen, and a copy of KRULL. Just pay for shipping. 5 bucks.

Last edited by stargazer (Nov 12, 2014 5:07 pm)

Illinoisenoisenoise

PM'ed about DS 10+

curious about the magnifier- how much are you selling it for?

SLC, UT
defPREMIUM wrote:

curious about the magnifier- how much are you selling it for?

Sorry, forgot to include price on that and SMB3. I was thinking 15 bucks shipped?

SLC, UT

Korg DS-10 sold! Updated thread.

SLC, UT

Just a bump to say if you've got any offers hit me up. Also I'm open to trades so tell me what you got!

SLC, UT

Bump: new items

SLC, UT

Removed items and updated.

I have a ladybug faceplate for GB Micro, mint condition. Got it from a guy who hoarded them when he worked at Gamestop and they quit carrying Micro accessories. PM me if you are interested in buying it.

SLC, UT

Update bump!

Taichung, Taiwan

Red play it loud! I'll purchase as long as there are no missing lines!

Murcia, Spain

I'm interested in a couple of things, but I have to see if the shipping to Spain+price makes it worthy. PM'ed!

SLC, UT

Responded to PMs. Stuff is going fast! Jump on it while you can!

I'll update what is gone when I get to a comp.

Murcia, Spain

Now my PM is sent, sorry for the delay!

PM sent.

SLC, UT

Okay everything is updated.