New Albany Indiana

I'm looking for Dmg-01's in ok condition, they can have any outside aesthetics because ill be cleaning them up and painting them. They have to have the battery cover and work perfect with no dead pixels, the buttons have to work.

I'm willing to play 0-20 dollars a piece excluding shipping. I would like to pay an exact shipping fee instead of a flat fee.
All im asking is that i don't get ripped off.

If any one is serious ill PM them my Address for shipping information.

Im OK with ones with no speakers.

Last edited by Bit wish (Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm)

A store in my town has 5 working DMG-01's for $20 each.  They're not perfectly clean (even though the store thinks they are) but since you'll be cleaning them that shouldn't be a problem.  If interested I can grab those and ship them all at once combined.  And I'll guarantee they're fully functioning first.  Reason I didn't buy them is cause I feel $20 is a pinch too steep for greyboys in my opinion. But if you plan to mod and sell that might be a good price for you

New Albany Indiana
nerdsome wrote:

A store in my town has 5 working DMG-01's for $20 each.  They're not perfectly clean (even though the store thinks they are) but since you'll be cleaning them that shouldn't be a problem.  If interested I can grab those and ship them all at once combined.  And I'll guarantee they're fully functioning first.  Reason I didn't buy them is cause I feel $20 is a pinch too steep for greyboys in my opinion. But if you plan to mod and sell that might be a good price for you

Yea, i think its a little steep to. would you be asking for a little pension for yourself?

Nope. I'd only expect the exact cost for the units plus shipping. Which a rough estimate would be in the $115 range since they're at a store there will be taxes and I will guess shipping might be in the $10-12 range.

New Albany Indiana

115 for all 5? ... eh, its not to bad but that's allot of money.  If i don't get a better offer by the end of the week ill hit you up.

Dallas

Since you are painting them, do you care if the casing is banana yellow or has small imperfections/scratches? I have tons (20+) DMGs that I can't really do much with because they are WAY too yellowed for my purposes. They are all cleaned (seriously cleaned) and I can make sure they are fully functional for you. I can send them with battery covers (although none of them will match) but no screen covers or link port covers. $100 gets you 5 and shipping is included. Let me know.

Xevin wrote:

Since you are painting them, do you care if the casing is banana yellow or has small imperfections/scratches? I have tons (20+) DMGs that I can't really do much with because they are WAY too yellowed for my purposes. They are all cleaned (seriously cleaned) and I can make sure they are fully functional for you. I can send them with battery covers (although none of them will match) but no screen covers or link port covers. $100 gets you 5 and shipping is included. Let me know.

5 working and cleaned DMGs shipped for $100 is pretty decent.  That might be the best you're going to get.  I checked eBay and you probably won't get that price on there right now..

New Albany Indiana

No, I don't care about any dmg's that are yellowed or have "minor" imperfections. I don't want a huge shotgun blast hole in one though, but i would want to buy the 4-5 best conditioned ones.

Dallas

Cool. I'll put together 5 of the best ones after work today. I'll send you a pm with more info.

New Albany Indiana

And pictures...

Dallas

Absolutely. smile

Dallas

Still thinking about this? Lemme know. smile