I hate being forced to do this, but enough is enough.
I bought (and immediately paid for) a EMS 64m cart on 13th February.
This is the first and last status update:

2013-02-13 21:07:45    Payment accepted

After a couple of days with no sign of activity I wrote him on Facebook (19th February he answered me that he would have processed my order ASAP).

After that I wrote him both on FB, by email, by Google Checkout, by the order comments module.

I've had no answer and, needless to say, my money nor what I paid for.

If the site used Paypal I could have gotten my money back, but since it's Google Checkout I don't think I can.

What can I do now?

tl;dr djtransformer got my money and I didn't get my stuff, avoid him

Last edited by Adhrast (Mar 1, 2013 6:18 am)

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:58 pm)

Yeah, he's a bit dodgy.

TSSBAY01

its only been a few weeks so far and honestly any other seller you would be jumping the gun, but every so often there seems to be a person coming around saying they're worried about the transaction, and we usually say the same, which is to avoid doing business with this guy and deal with one of the other people who can help you out. if i were you and you dont want to give him the benefit of the doubt, dispute your payment however you have to go about it, look around on the forums here and link them in your appeal to the threads that discuss his bad business practices, maybe also look on google in general.

England
BlakePalmer wrote:

people still order from this guy? lol

Unfortunately he is listed on the LSDJ website as a cart seller.

I opened a dispute, because I don't really like being fucked around with.

@tempsoundsolutions: yes, it's been "only a few weeks so far" but this is not the way a seller should work. I've bought from kitsch, and I haven't chosen him this time just because I thought that, being djtransformer in Europe, the times should've been much shorter, but it seems clear that I've made a wrong call.
From now on I will only be buying from trusted people, it was my mistake not gathering info about this guy.

Last edited by Adhrast (Mar 1, 2013 9:18 am)

Czech republic
Adhrast wrote:

I've bought from kitsch, and I haven't chosen him this time

The second part is exactly where you went wrong.
Good luck with the dispute.

ashimoke wrote:
Adhrast wrote:

I've bought from kitsch, and I haven't chosen him this time

The second part is exactly where you went wrong.
Good luck with the dispute.

I know, but I'm in italy... The delivery times fron the US are huge, and the customs are a pain in the ass.
If I knew, though, I would have certainly chose Kitsch like I did when I first bought an old 32M cart hmm

shanghai

this is a pretty standard dj transformer transaction so far then. if it makes you feel better - you're not the first....happens to the best of us. that guy is a total prick.

rochester, ny

i wonder if dj transformer is just viral marketing for kitsch

United Kingdom

sad sorry to hear about this. I made the exact same mistake as you can tell from the link earlier in the thread. I was successful in getting a refund however, via dispute/Google. Meanwhile, plenty of helpful folks here who helped me get the hardware I needed.

Dispute it.  Google will refund your money.  I was told by someone who is a big modder that I can trust him so I ordered stuff.  I gave 6 weeks for the order to be shipped.  He wouldn't respond to emails and never shipped so I disputed it with google and got my money back.  Even after that, someone else who is a modder spoke highly of transformer but I won't buy from him again.

UK

I ordered a cart from him before & it was fine. I ordered another a couple of days ago & after reading this I'm worried it won't show up. As I understand it, he's a teacher(?) or something, I guess it's understandable if he's just busy. I will report back soon.

Yea I heard he's a teacher and I heard he travels a lot but that is not an excuse.  He needs to freeze his store or post on the front page if there will be delays to shipments so people know to take their business elsewhere.

matt's mind
nickmaynard wrote:

i wonder if dj transformer is just viral marketing for kitsch

darn, looks like i've been found out tongue

ohgodno, Indiana

^haha
Damn this makes me hate my old teachers even more >.<