Litebritedeath Land

keep the bacon.  heart

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Mar 24, 2010 1:31 am)

Cambridge UK

Get a blog?

Litebritedeath Land

thanks for the wonderful tip....  I don't know you and you don't know me but I have a lot of friends on here and I was just feeling shitty.  thanks for cheering me up though.

heart

East Kilbride, Scotland

If you have a lot of friends on here, why not contact them directly?

I have some sympathy for your situation (other than the fact you've admitted to wilfully marrying a crazy person), but I'm not really sure what you're aiming to get from posting such a thread. You're not asking for advice, so what are you looking for?

Maybe she actually moved back to Canada because she loves the canadian bacon and maple syrup more than you.

Oh and

George wrote:

Get a blog.

Melbourne, Australia

thats shit man, crappy circumstance

IL, US
arlen wrote:

Maybe she actually moved back to Canada because she loves the canadian bacon and maple syrup more than you.

thats some bullshit, we have maple syrup here too, and our bacon is superior to theirs

also, sorry to hear about the bad luck, but this also may not be the best place to voice it, were trying to keep this site nicer than that last one smile

Cambridge UK

This just in : nobody eats what you guys call "Canadian Bacon" here. We don't know why you call it "Canadian Bacon".

This thread is now about BACON.

Brazil

Litebritedeath Land

canada calls canadian bacon ham.  lol

Litebritedeath Land

i have converted this to the bacon thread!!

Cambridge, MA

So at what age do you butcher your pigs? I like em at about 2 years....

))<>((

/me eats some bacon. nom nom nom.

Cambridge UK

Now if I could only make the Piggy run on a Penguin...

Tacoma WA

the first two posts are pretty awesome now that this is about bacon

Minneapolis

We should start a new cult (heresy?), and call it Baconism. Then pester the admins until they allow you to have sigs, and put little sig-bar-graphics saying we're part of the Baconism clan. And have secret meetings, with secret hats, and have secret titles like "Grand High Baconator" or "Inquisitor of the Holy Bacon" or perhaps even "Exalted Executor of the Curia of Bacon."