Taichung, Taiwan

How's it going everyone,

I'll be using this thread to post up all my tutorial videos that I upload to Youtube.

1. Prepping your case

2. Backlighting

3. Biverting

Thanks man! I subbed tongue keep it up

Buffalo

I definitely will be checking these out later. Thanks for making them!

Good videos. But there is no such thing as a "bivert chip" it's a Hex Inverter. Also you make no point of grounding yourself before touching that IC, I don't know if your grounded via your ankle wire or what. And your working on a towell? Great for some static.

BUT still great videos.

Taichung, Taiwan

Well, to this day I haven't generated enough electricity rubbing my socks on the carpet and doing these tutorials to zap any electronics.

As long as you ground yourself to disperse the static electricity prior to working on electronics and not generate a great deal of it, you're fine.

katsumbhong wrote:

As long as you ground yourself to disperse the static electricity prior to working on electronics and not generate a great deal of it, you're fine.

You still made no point of doing this in your videos. I know it's common knowledge, but to new time modders it might not be.

Taichung, Taiwan
Glitch Militia wrote:

You still made no point of doing this in your videos. I know it's common knowledge, but to new time modders it might not be.

I cater to common knowledge and common sense. I hope that the people using my videos to mod don't burn themselves in the eye with a soldering iron because I didn't tell them not to do it.

If they end up frying a board because they zapped it from static electricity, it's a relatively inexpensive mistake with this hardware. If I was making videos on how to mess with $2,000+ equipment, then I might make disclaimer talking about grounding yourself out with a wrist strap or even a work surface ground.

More videos in the works.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Mar 10, 2013 8:23 am)