Indiana

Selling a few things that have been sitting around to make room for the new stuff. Hopefully some of this interests you guys! big_smile

Assembled Shruthi with LP2/Delay filter - SOLD

-Great condition, professionally assembled with orange case. This filter sounds closest to the MS-20 and includes a lo-fi delay effect. Need rent money, so priced to sell!

Last edited by Fudgers (Jul 18, 2016 4:26 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Interested in the TR-505.  Would you trade for anything here?

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9834/ … otron-etc/

Taichung, Taiwan

Are you AphexWolf1 on youtube?

Indiana

@Theta_Frost: sorry, I'm mainly looking for cash on these, pending some very compelling offer tongue

@katsumbhong: afraid not, why do you ask?

Taichung, Taiwan

Oh, he just posted up that he was selling his TR-505... and he also mods Gameboys. I thought he might have been you! tongue

Indiana

added some stuff!

New York

does the Green PIL have it's battery cover?

Indiana

yep, as well as the link port cover

Taichung, Taiwan

Do you still have the DMG? Can you PM me?

Kinda interested in the Shruthi, but the price seems a bit high? Unless I did a currency conversion wrong, that's even more than what the kit+case goes for new from Mutable.

Abandoned on Fire
jaytee wrote:

Kinda interested in the Shruthi, but the price seems a bit high? Unless I did a currency conversion wrong, that's even more than what the kit+case goes for new from Mutable.

It's about $35 less than ordering direct from Mutable according to the current eruo->usd conversion:  https://www.google.com/search?q=symbol+ … S:official

Indiana
jaytee wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm a dope! Price reduced! I added up the price including the EU tax, which was not correct; that's where the confusion lies.

Last edited by Fudgers (Feb 8, 2014 10:22 pm)

Indiana

pedal added, shruthi price reduced

Indiana

top two items are on ebay, ending in about a day

transferrer added!

Indiana

nesk-1 added, transferrer price drop

ohgodno, Indiana

PM'd about both