NJ

*****SHOW NOW STARTS AT 10:00PM*****

FREE PIZZA AND CHIPTUNES!
The Charleston (174 Bedford Ave Brooklyn NY)
21+ »> $FREE »> 10:00PM

Natty »> Natty is Nathaniel Adams: writer, musician, and President of the Institute for Elegance. He composes music using software running on hand-held devices such as the PlayStation Portable, Nintendo Game Boy, and (as soon as someone invents some music software for it,) the Amazon Kindle 2. He resides in Jersey City, New Jersey, where he spends most of his time fully dressed. He is the inventor of many cocktails and the beneficiary of many kisses and flutters of eyelashes.

HPizzle »> HPizzle comes from the barren laser-blasted remains of a future world known only as Neo Jersey.  He roams the wastelands trying to bring peace back to the wore torn lands with the awesome power of chip-rock.  Be sure to download his debut album on www.difnetlabel.com on Saturday April 3rd.

Vickysbooties »> Having lost care in contentious three dimensional tendencies , Vickysbooties spends the majority of his time theorizing and documenting his thoughts of higher dimensional theory.  These interests coincide with the many time- based music/sound experiments that also consume his life.  Influences of early electronic music, including the contemporary chiptune scene and experimental composers of then and now continue to inspire and enable his work at every moment and place in space-time.

DaPantz »> Uptown New York's own DaPantz works creates abrasive hip-hop and Latin flavored dance-punk on the Nintendo Game Boy. He's been known to shout "BX HOLLA BACK" with reckless abandon.

InvaderBacca »> Hailing from the inner workings of Long Island and sporting some laptops, controllers, and a lot of free time with nothing to lose, InvaderBacca's visuals will turn your eye sockets into smoldering holes of visual hysteria.

[artwork by Kez-Dawg]

Last edited by facundo (Apr 3, 2010 2:43 pm)

Austin, TX

holy shit, so much chiptune across the country on the 3rd, this is the day of the 1st Low Res!

looks awesome / CNBFTW!

FlashHeart

This is going to be a good show.

I'm also playing a small warmup gig in Jersey City at The Lamp Post Bar on Tuesday night. I'm the opening musical act for a comedy night.

I'm going to take the opportunity to use my LSDJ keyboard for the first time and play my slower, more contemplative songs like "Act of Contrition" and "Crumbs of Comfort"

But for THIS show, I'm going to play nothing but party music.

So come prepared.

Planet Zaxxon

HPIZZLE DOIN A SHOW>!!!?!?! nice.

NJ
Natty wrote:

But for THIS show, I'm going to play nothing but party music.

So come prepared.

fyi: this is also serving as a bday party for my friend enzo (the robot nothing // upcoming hexcrank album on DIF) so bring it on Natty!!

NYC

Oh shit enzo is gonna be there and its his bday ! first things first, i wanna do this is true DIF/CNB fasion... does anyone not like super sexy scrambled nudity set to phat beats ?

NJ

meatspin.com

FlashHeart

hell yes

New York, NY
Natty wrote:

hell yes

That is, truly, amazing.

BOSTON

AHHHH i could *almost* make it to this, which makes it hurt even more. HAVE A GOOD SHOW DOODZ!!!

NYC

why almost ???

NJ

woo - looking forward to the 'za

Bronx, NY

lol fack

lolusa
facundo wrote:

woo - looking forward to the 'za

'Zah is always the reason

Brooklyn, NY

I AM GOING TO EAT SO MUCH PIZZA