All of these shells will include a white screen protector and white kitsch buttons (d-pad, a, b, start/select, power switch and link cover).  I have one set of black kitsch buttons and a black screen protector that will be first come first serve that I will include with a shell instead of white.

1.  Kitsch shell painted orange with Montana paint with everything filled in and smoothed out.  $35 shipped?

2.  Kitsch shell painted blue with Montana paint with speaker grill and back side of shell filled in and smoothed out.  The blue looks much more vibrant in person but wouldn't show up in pictures.  $35 shipped?

3.  Regular DMG shell with front half painted purple, back half is black and battery cover is purple.  Montana paint.  Everything is filled in and smoothed out.  $35 shipped?

4.  Clear DMG shell in great condition.  Nothing done to it.  $25 shipped?

5.  Clear DMG shell in decent condition.  Part of "Boy" is scratched off and someone sanded the area that the cartridge sits against.  Needs to be washed as well but overall still decent.  $20 shipped?

6.  Also have a bunch of random parts that I will include with shells.  Switches (nonfinite kind and some tiny micro switches that I prefer).  Normal clock and underclock crystals.  Two biversion chips.  Cheap radioshack 1/8" jack and one white LED.    Willing to include a switch or two, one of each crystals, and a biversion chip with each shell.  Any extras can be sold at like $1 each and added to the purchase.

Last edited by nerdsome (Aug 1, 2013 5:31 pm)

To be fair, these look good despite having a rough history of production. Looks like you made good use of that kitsch case wink

Madriz, Supain

Id like the one in the middle. Pmd

Madriz, Supain

Sorry I just read the starting price and teh switches it has. Outta my range. Sorry again.

I might go lower.  I just said high prices 'cause I personally feel they're worth that much.  But I might go a little lower.  Just PM me offers, I won't be mean.

thebitman wrote:

To be fair, these look good despite having a rough history of production. Looks like you made good use of that kitsch case wink

I'd like to add only the painting and one drill spot on the kitsch case is rough.  All the soldering and stuff is great.  Been doing that a long time.  So no worries in that area.

Auburn, WA, US

Bumping thread with interest, pm

Updated with eBay links.  Prices listed on eBay are eBay prices.  Buy from me on here and I will go lower.  Just PM me.

Relisted on eBay with updated prices.  Went lower but that's the lowest I'm willing to go with them.

(219) Indiana, USA

The white one is beautiful

zaxxon wrote:

The white one is beautiful

Was going to keep that one for myself but I fucked on the shell of another one so I decided to keep that one and sell this one instead.

(219) Indiana, USA

Was going to keep that one for myself but I fucked on the shell of another one so I decided to keep that one and sell this one instead.

Yah I sometimes don't want to sell some of my gameboys too but if I want to make more I have to. How'd you mess up the shell of the other one?

zaxxon wrote:

Yah I sometimes don't want to sell some of my gameboys too but if I want to make more I have to. How'd you mess up the shell of the other one?

I messed up 2 ways:  I used Krylon paint and I used blue paintings tape.  The blue painters tape didn't seal up perfectly (normally I use regular masking tape) and the Krylon paint is super water so it easily ran under the tape making a mess.  Next time I will stick to masking tape and Montana paint.  Or I just won't attempt to paint again.  I'm not a painter.  Just a builder.

(219) Indiana, USA

Oh ok, I personally am fine with the blue painters tape but maybe because I use montana...

zaxxon wrote:

Oh ok, I personally am fine with the blue painters tape but maybe because I use montana...

Blue painters tape wouldn't stick.  Not sure why.  Actually I had a problem with the paint not sticking to the kitsch shells too.  I blame the paint though because I love those shells and don't want to blame them.  But I haven't seen anyone else having problems painting them so in the end, I probably did something wrong.

Added a modded blue DMG to the list.  Also lowered my prices that I am hoping to get.  Willing to negotiate best offers or consider trades as well.  Just PM me.