Just letting you guys know that there's a Midines 1.1.1 for sale on ebay.
I'm not affiliated with the seller in any ways, I just saw it, and since I'm not getting it myself, I thought I'd let you guys know.

However the auction says it's straight from the manufacturer, so it's up to you to decide if you'd support that asshole. He does have 100% feedback from 131 listings thou, but only 18 from the last 12 months. Maybe he's ok.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251247163580? … 1423.l2649

rochester, ny

when i bought my midines on ebay 2 or 3 years ago from X|K, it arrived within a week. JUST SAYING.

Last edited by nickmaynard (Mar 19, 2013 11:13 pm)

IL, US

unless hes changed user names, that's not x|k's ebay account...also, he used to charge regular price (or sometimes less) when hed sell carts on ebay, not more than listed retail like this guy (though ive seen midines sell for higher before) ...this guy has sold lots of midines carts though... weird

Last edited by e.s.c. (Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm)

Bristol

every time I see one of these threads I think "where the hell is the Chip Maestro cart?"

Milwaukee, WI

every time I see one of these threads I think "I should start bootlegging these things."

UK
liquidcalm wrote:

every time I see one of these threads I think "where the hell is the Chip Maestro cart?"