Solar System

Hi,
I live in Slovakia /European Union,Eurozone/ - Central Europe.
And want to know if someone else is from CE (on Chipmusic.Org forum) too:

Central Europe:
     Austria
     Czech Republic
     Germany
     Hungary
     Liechtenstein
     Poland
     Slovakia
     Slovenia
     Switzerland

Also /regions in Central EU/:
     Romania
     Serbia
     Croatia
and
     Italy
     France
     Luxembourg
     Belgium
     Holland

Here is map:

smile Lets crowdsource little bit...

Last edited by Matej (Mar 26, 2013 12:45 pm)

I'll be in Romania for 10 weeks during my summer break from school.

Last edited by nerdsome (Mar 25, 2013 9:49 pm)

You should include Holland
It's huge here wink

Czech republic

Ústí nad Labem

Isn't the transportation system so good in all of Europe that you can be in any part and still have easy access to anywhere else making all of Europe feel as if it's one country?  This summer will be my first time there and that's what people are telling me anyway............    ........... ............

West Yorks, UK
nerdsome wrote:

Isn't the transportation system so good in all of Europe that you can be in any part and still have easy access to anywhere else making all of Europe feel as if it's one country?  This summer will be my first time there and that's what people are telling me anyway............    ........... ............

No, Unfortunately.
based on my experience anyway!

Last edited by Domu (Mar 25, 2013 10:43 pm)

Finland
nerdsome wrote:

Yes and no. As my short stay on Canada, I realized the distances in EU are supershort, opposed to that people are taking like 6 hour bus trips to other cities in Canada. But still it costs reasonable amounts of money to travel around in Europe.

Solar System

@timbob>Holland included...
@ashimoke>Ahoj.Mas facebook?
@all>Why Central not whole EU?Just because of travelling time (party) and money for travelling (only reason).

Last edited by Matej (Mar 26, 2013 12:41 pm)

Nottingham, UK

There's a chance I'll be moving to Holland in the near future. I would love to get my chip clogs on in some form of tracker oriented windmill.

Holland

I am from Holland. Chiptune is kind of big here although it is a small scene.

Cologne

Im from Germany, just like Akareyon and Low Bit Revolte.. I actually don't know wether Oliver Witchow is from Austria or Germany or which Artist name he uses.

Czech Republic

Brno, Czech republic

Last edited by ryba (Dec 15, 2013 10:54 am)

Steal4Ram of course!

Fr

France / Switzerland here. Many people are from Central Europe. Maybe we should make a party all together - you are right, it's just a matter of hours big_smile

Holland
Ultrasyd wrote:

France / Switzerland here. Many people are from Central Europe. Maybe we should make a party all together - you are right, it's just a matter of hours big_smile

Yes, let us party Syd!

Solar System

Yes!