Santa Cruz, California

Had me a chuckle at this:

I'd totally buy a copy.

What do you guys have?

New Albany Indiana

I see you also follow Brock Obama on facebook.

Santa Cruz, California

Yup.

babylon

New Albany Indiana

New Albany Indiana

New Albany Indiana

New Albany Indiana

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

T-shirt design by me. :)

http://www.redbubble.com/people/pktora/ … ideo-games

Chicago IL
walter b. gentle wrote:

This made me think of my nerd/comedian/cartoonist friend. One of the only times he got high, he sketched out the cover to something called "ATTACKED BY BEARS Magazine"

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
walter b. gentle wrote:

10/10 would totally play XD

Auburn, WA, US

This isn't exactly in the same vein as the other pictures but I had this on my desktop because I was thinking about how cool the concept was. A fictional video game featured in the anime series Fooly Cooly called Firestarter. All you do is burn building after building until you've destroyed the entire city, pleasing some entity called The Lord of Black Flames.
Not sure if it's making any kind of reference to (Rome) or not.

Fun fact:
You can watch the six episode series (here). Episode 2 features the game.

Santa Cruz, California

Shit.
There's a cartoon I haven't watched in almost a decade.
It's only redeeming qualities were a vintage Vespa and cool robots... other than that, it kinda sucked.

Auburn, WA, US
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

It's only redeeming qualities were a vintage Vespa and cool robots... other than that, it kinda sucked.

I enjoy it quite a bit for the sake of nostalgia and being a melodramatic teen. That and, for what it was, at least it was short. And had original characters. And character development. And a pretty fluid animation style. And a good soundtrack. And took place in a static setting. Actually, given those features, it's some pretty good work. Opinion not upheld. big_smile

Nottingham, UK

FLCL is great. It's one of the best looking anime of the end of the pre-digital era of animation. It had a fantastic soundtrack, great characters and an interesting surreal plot that any one who was ever a disaffected teenager can relate to. Apparently Gainax made it specifically to un-depress their team after more than half a decade of Evangelion. Some people hate on it because it's well known, but it's a solid show a lot of people can enjoy.

The manga version has a gorgeous art style as well. Some of Gainax's best work.

I actually did a couple of FLCL themed songs a few years ago when I was just starting out with FM. Not great but I have a soft spot for them tongue
http://snd.sc/YE0r34

For content:

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Mar 27, 2013 10:51 am)

Earth
cirque wrote:

Ahh I always wanted to play that game. Looks fun.