ohgodno, Indiana

Just recently went to the site to grab up a midi connector and noticed they came out with a new cart for gba &
it from what it seems is like the one for DMG 'skinny as shit.' Has anyone got any of these? I didnt much care for The Naonoloop 1
carts so would i basically be 'let down again' even tho I do prefer using nano onna GBA...Mainly wanna know what kinda updates there are
that will make it better than 2.5

Thanks guys

-Link To Cart https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s27119512.e … shopscript

matt's mind

will have some of these ASAP.  just came out, might be a little bit before user reviews (like...  JUST came out in this past week i think)

washington

i've got a nanoloop 2.6 cart (cartridge kind) and a 1.6 cart (pcb kind) and i kind of wish that the 1.6 came in a cartridge. it's really sleek and streamlined, it seems really sturdy, it's just kind of sketchy putting in/taking out of a dmg. once you get used to it, it's fine, but that's the big thing for me. also, if you plan on keeping it in a cartridge case, you'll need a piece of foam to prevent it from making the most obnoxious rattling sound ever. so you have the choice of rendering a cart case useless except for carrying that specific cart by gluing foam in, or every time you open the case, the foam falls out with the cart. it's nice that it doesn't have a battery, that's the main reason i got one instead of getting a used 1.5 cart.

i haven't tried 2.5, so i can't really compare.

i guess they have their pros and cons, but for the most part, they're cool.

sorry about the 'novel', nobody really talks about the new versions, so i have a lot to say.

Madriz, Supain

Im waiting for someone to come up with a solution to use it on a shell and then MAYBE ill buy one.

sweden
basspuddle wrote:

it's nice that it doesn't have a battery, that's the main reason i got one instead of getting a used 1.5 cart.

1.5 doesn't have a battery nor do 1.3.

Toronto, Canada

I got one, but no GBA yet.  I should probably get on that eh?

washington
nordloef wrote:

1.5 doesn't have a battery nor do 1.3.

well shit

looks like i'm selling my 1.6 cart

Last edited by basspuddle (Mar 29, 2013 2:51 am)