Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Thanks little-scale for 'Nothing Has Been...' because it gives atmosphere to my night-time walks through cities and without it I think I'd cry often.

washington
katsumbhong wrote:

Keep on topic?

nah

Cleveland, OH
little-scale wrote:

So I got that thing working fine when I made it, but people are having trouble sad

I'm sorry guys. I'll have a look at this when I get the chance.

<----- little-fail

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I have an Arduino Boy but it's overkill for what I'm looking to do.

Douglas, Wyoming

Thread = Derailed.

Tokyo, Japan

I like little scale a lot. He gives a wicked megadrive interface building seminar and first time I ever met him I was pantsless in NY.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I still think Antia is one of the best records ever.

Chicago IL

I love you little scale i wanna kiss your insides with my emotions

washington
Saskrotch wrote:

kiss your insides

that sounds like the name of a really bad wedding band

西安
Lazerbeat wrote:

I like little scale a lot. He gives a wicked megadrive interface building seminar and first time I ever met him I was pantsless in NY.

STORY TIME

hardcore, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

Incidentally the first time I met Lazerbeat he was also pantsless in the sense that he had no pants and had to borrow some shorts from Celsius.

ad-hell-aide

That's soooooo Lazerbeat...

vancouver, canada

Thread closed, too many legitimately good vibes here, if you have a good reason why this thread should be reopened then PM me

Puerto Rico

"Most People are Boring" helped me through some rough times and I really enjoy it and the feelings it gives me. Thanks.

It's also great how you always post these max patches and simple hardware controller tutorials for free.