Taichung, Taiwan

Does he have an email address that I can contact him through? I've been trying to get in contact with him and haven't been able to reach him. I'm sure he's really busy, but I wanted to ask him some questions about some of his projects.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Apr 2, 2013 9:31 pm)

Sweeeeeeden

What kind of questions? Maybe it's questions of the type that other people could answer? (ie purely technical questions.)

Taichung, Taiwan

My question was about his Teensy Midi Sync mod. I have gotten everything to work properly with LSDJ and Nanoloop 1.x. His blog states that a resistor needs to added for the mod to work with Nanoloop 2.x. The specific rating for the resistor was never stated.

Through more searching I found on his blog a circuit design that needed resistors (22k~100k) to sync Nanoloop. The article doesn't state whether it was NL 1.x or 2.x.

... In hindsight I should just wire up different resistors and see what works. I just wanted to know a "safe" resistor rating to use so I don't fry anything like the cartridge or the GBA/GBA SP/Nintendo DS Lite I'm using with NL 2.x.

Link to Teensy Midi Sync:
http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2011/0 … or-16.html

Link to LSDJ/Nanoloop Midi Sync:
http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2008/0 … -same.html

I had posted in the "Other Hardware" forum and haven't received any responses.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Apr 1, 2013 1:53 am)

Cleveland, OH

I haven't been able to find his email either.
I'm trying to use the Teensy for LSDJ sync and it simply doesn't work as it should. Tried emailing him through here but haven't heard back yet.

Czech republic

Someone needs to learn about user search and PMs

Taichung, Taiwan
ashimoke wrote:

Someone needs to learn about user search and PMs

Did you even bother to read the second sentence in the first post???

Taichung, Taiwan
thursdaycustoms wrote:

I haven't been able to find his email either.
I'm trying to use the Teensy for LSDJ sync and it simply doesn't work as it should. Tried emailing him through here but haven't heard back yet.

PM me your email address if you are having trouble sync'ing LSDJ. I can help you out if you want. It's just NL 2.x that I'm having issues with.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Apr 1, 2013 6:58 pm)

ad-hell-aide

So I got that thing working fine when I made it, but people are having trouble sad

I'm sorry guys. I'll have a look at this when I get the chance.

<----- little-fail

ad-hell-aide

Hopefully this week very soon.

GenMDMs and work are taking up timez.

Chicago IL

if anything this should be a little-scale appreciation thread

hardcore, Australia

Dear little scale,
Thank you for puppies and kittens, mum and dad, my sister and my gold fish, but not for sultanas.
Please keep my safe while I sleep and make tomorrow a good day.
Amen.

ad-hell-aide

i think u meme amen brk

hardcore, Australia

U no it.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Saskrotch wrote:

if anything this should be a little-scale appreciation thread

Chicago IL

Thanks for everything you've done, which is more than me or most people have even thought about attempting to accomplish, and for spending time helping me troubleshoot my SMSM because I'm a noob. (p.s. i'm waiting on a 27C256, so I'll need some help again soon)

Taichung, Taiwan

Keep on topic?