Planet Zaxxon

Gotta unload some synths.. I thought real hard about all my 80's synths, but this one I seem to use the least or at all. Everything works 100 percent on it, and will come with a hardshell case. If you are in the new england area (which i would prefer) I could possibly meet up with you if not too far. If you are interested in the synth and would like it shipped to you, we could work that out as well..

yall know it sounds sweet!!  smile

Some specs:

Polyphony - 6 voices
Oscillators - 12 DCO's at 2 per voice
Layers - Single / Split / 2-part Multitimbral
Memory - 100 patches, 50 splits
Filter - 1 lowpass resonant filter
VCA - 2 VCA + 3 Multimode Envelopes
LFO - 2 (plus 1 for vibrato effect)
Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity and aftertouch)
Arpeg/Seq - None
Control - MIDI In/OUT/THRU

$550, with case and power cord.

You can PM me here, or email me at onenationundergroove at gmail dot com

werd up!

-Carl

Planet Zaxxon

no peeps dig the 80s analog jawn? ok!

Unsubscribe

paint it to look like a modded dmg.

Nottingham, UK

If I wasn't extremely poor and moving to another country that's still just as far from the US, I'd be all over this shit.

Toronto, Canada

post it on VSE. It will likely go pretty quick at that price point.  Looks in lovely shape.

Planet Zaxxon

Oh right !! I forgot vintage synth had a forum....

Infinity Curve wrote:

post it on VSE. It will likely go pretty quick at that price point.  Looks in lovely shape.

Milwaukee, WI
O2star wrote:

Not really sure what a jawn is, but I'd snatch it up without question if you had the rack mount version. I don't suppose you were looking to sell any rack gear, were you?

Planet Zaxxon
TSC wrote:
O2star wrote:

Not really sure what a jawn is, but I'd snatch it up without question if you had the rack mount version. I don't suppose you were looking to sell any rack gear, were you?

Not at the moment no.. but I know someone who may be selling that rack version of this synth, the matrix 6. Ill ask him.

New York, New York
O2star wrote:
TSC wrote:

Not at the moment no.. but I know someone who may be selling that rack version of this synth, the matrix 6. Ill ask him.

I am looking to sell that Oberheim Matrix 6R. If you are willing to make a genuine offer (that synth can be in the center of a professional studio or stage set up so I expect you to have an reasonable offer) contact me by esopusgargoy1e (at) yahoo (dot) com. Looking for your offer. Thank you.

Planet Zaxxon

Last call before ebay.....  !