EDIT 06/02/2013:
EDIT2: 06/06/2013

[SOLD]Selling my Bleep Bloop (black PCB), comes with a new clear case from Kitsch with a special cut for the USB port. Willing to let go for $70 shipped.

[SOLD]Drag'n'Derp is going, don't see it being of much use to me since I ended up using my EMS carts more and more now that I have a functioning Windows machine that will play nice with them. Asking $85 with shipping or best offer.

[SOLD]Nanoloop 1.6 (whoops), bought this and never ever liked it. Nanoloop just isn't for me, but it is some very capable software. Willing to let go for $30 or best offer.

[SOLD]Blue non-USB EMS cart and GB Transferrer II, comes with cable, install CD. Bought this in hopes of learning things about cart flashing, realized it was not a good investment of my time or money. Make me an offer.

Pics coming soon.

EDIT: but who really needs pictures? tongue

EDIT 2: it's all gone

Last edited by thebitman (Jun 6, 2013 12:32 pm)

South Carolina

We're are u located and if ur in the us are u willing to go 15 shipped on the green gameboy play it loud

Budusy12 wrote:

We're are u located and if ur in the us are u willing to go 15 shipped on the green gameboy play it loud

Green PIL unit is on hold, and I am in the not-so-great state of Alabama.

South Carolina

All alright well if it doesn't sell please message me i really want to buy it thanks.

Portland

I almost want that bieber case.

Dos wrote:

I almost want that bieber case.

It wants you.

South Carolina

Also if the green gameboy sells but not the shell then let me know il buy the green shell thank you.

西安

PM'd about one of the cases.

washington
Budusy12 wrote:

Also if the green gameboy sells but not the shell then let me know il buy the green shell thank you.

if this is an actual thing, i'll buy the front pcb

nashvegas

if the green case sale doesn't go through i'd be down for it.

Austin, TX

I'd be down for the black or red PIL cases.

Austin, TX

Also interested in Kitsch case.

UPDATE: everything except the kitsch-cased DMG and the blue Gameboy pocket are on hold.

Wisconsin and Minnesota

Damnit, I want those shells. I'd totes take Beiber.

Taichung, Taiwan

If those holds don't hold up, I have straight cash... like right now.

katsumbhong wrote:

If those holds don't hold up, I have straight cash... like right now.

Tell me which holds, otherwise I will try to throw them all at you tongue