Sydney, NSW

Okay, I hadn't heard about this until a few minutes ago, and this gives sounds pretty damn cool.

The second most anticipated cancelled Game Boy Color game behind Resident Evil, Tyrannosaurus Tex (orT-Tex for short) would have been the one and only first-person shooter on Nintendo’s first color handheld had it been released in 2001.

Despite receiving praise from gaming critics (most notably IGN) for its smooth 20-30fps 3-D action and impressive deathmatch multiplayer,T-Texquietly disappeared for good after publisher Eidos permanently shelved the title.

The game went through development hell, rumors circulated that it didn’t exist, had a fanbase strong enough to stand by a petition for it’s release. It’s a shame this didn’t get a release but we’ll finally be able to play it and see if it was worth all the fuss.

You can read up on what this thing is here, and the download is at the very bottom of the page.

Chicago IL

GBC, not GBA

washington

this is totally going on my ems cart

NC in the US of America

Awesome name is awesome

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Apr 8, 2013 7:06 pm)

Unsubscribe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZq31JUYf8M

babylon

whew that was a long read. but very interesting. thanks for sharing i thought it was cool.

matt's mind

edited title to say GBC, not GBA

Sydney, NSW

Oops, finger slipped. Thanks for picking up after me, haha.