New Albany Indiana

So I need someone to do some soldering for me, I really suck at it and broke a game boy. It literally blew up.  I’m really tired of making terrorist devices that spew battery acid on me.  So figuratively, I would pay for all shipping, back and forth. I have the complete list of supplies right now to complete a 1/8” prosound mod and a RCA mod. The case is already “holed” so the jacks can be placed correctly and where I desire. I’m willing to pay but I would really like it free of course ;P. That is mostly not to happen though. But considering that all the supplies will be provided I’m not going to pay the average amount of a new modded DMG, I’m not a 100% sure how shipping works so if I need to send an additional fee for the shipping I’m willing to do that.  There’s more though!
     The circuit board where the ground, left, right etc. has solder connecting 3 of points together, im really bad at cleaning this crap up so you would end up doing that also. Ill post a picture of it later when I have time to take a picture.

I would prefer someone who does this as a career and who won’t rip me off to do this.

I’ll edit in any additional information, but I think I got it all.

So, lets negotiate.

===================================================================================================================
Ok, here’s some additional information: Considering that when the RCA mod is assembled, you can’t just take it off and put it back on, so I will most likely end up painting it.

Model: DMG-01

Mods that I will definitely have:
1/8” pro sound
RCA pro sound

Mods that I might get:
V5 ultra backlight
RGbss

===================================================================================================================
So i was talking about how the points needed to be cleaned up, here's a picture, i don't think it's broken but i would like your input if you think it is.

Last edited by Bit wish (Apr 9, 2013 7:59 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

I am willing to do the modifications. Shoot me a PM!

New Albany Indiana

Added some info for the people who pm'd me.

rochester, ny

Just email Justinthursday. He'll do a great job.

Taichung, Taiwan
nickmaynard wrote:

He isn't the only modder on this forum that does great work.

New Albany Indiana

gentlemen, gentlemen, we can settle this like gentlemen with a dual!

Taichung, Taiwan

Not packing that much heat sad

New Albany Indiana

It's a dual to the last man, you  may only use your dremmel  tools. your stadium will be how ever long your plug cords can reach.

New Albany Indiana

Bumped: Added the picture for thoose who pm'd me.

rochester, ny
katsumbhong wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

He isn't the only modder on this forum that does great work.

of course he isnt the only one, but he's the only one that i consistently recommend because of the many great interactions and transactions i've had with him.

Oh wow, you did make a mess of that.  I'm sure I can fix it though.  It will just require the removal of all that excess solder.  Are you wanting the prosounds to be pre pot?  Because if so, you shouldn't solder directly to the points that the pot is connected to.

Chicago IL
Bit wish wrote:

gentlemen, gentlemen, we can settle this like gentlemen with a dual!

Bit wish wrote:

It's a dual to the last man, you  may only use your dremmel  tools. your stadium will be how ever long your plug cords can reach.

Dual means two. Duel means a fight.

clovis CA

i do pretty nice soldering. ill do it price of parts, shipping and like $5 or a copy of kirby smile

西安

> topic name mentions 'infinite monies'
> no monies offered

sad

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm)

New Albany Indiana
viciousitaly wrote:

> topic name mentions 'infinite monies'
> no monies offered

sad

it was a trap smile

For any one who is interested please send me a pm if i don't shoot you one!