Hey all,

does anyone know any VJ programs (next to pikilipita) for the GBA? Or any way to make visuals for the GBA?

Thanks in advance!

Austin, TX

Squarejockey is pretty cool.

Buffalo

i know paris graphics has done a bunch of GBA stuff.
http://www.parisgraphics.com/visuals/gameboy-advance/
i dont think he ever released the rom, but he seems like the type of guy who would answer questions about his program if you contacted him

IL, US

there's also pikilpita advance

Never saw Squarejockey before, I'll defenitly try that thanks!

I love Paris his work, but like you said he hasn't releases any roms sad

I like Pikilipita but there's no way to edit it right? Like using costum designs etc.

Edit: double posted by accident haha

Last edited by W4LKR (Apr 10, 2013 8:21 am)

西安
W4LKR wrote:

Never saw Squarejockey before, I'll defenitly try that thanks!

I love Paris his work, but like you said he hasn't releases any roms sad

I like Pikilipita but there's no way to edit it right? Like using costum designs etc.

I haven't explored SQJ enough to really understand its limitations, but it's fun so far.

Pikilipita is CRAZY and quite fun, but I'm pretty sure you're correct in that it can't accept any custom designs. If you paid for a cart instead of using the demo ROM you get like 20 more designs or something. Limited, but still ridiculous and fun.

IL, US

i really shouldve done a tutorial for sqj when i still remembered how it works... sadly, havent really been using for a few years, so id need some reaquanting

e.s.c. wrote:

i really shouldve done a tutorial for sqj when i still remembered how it works... sadly, havent really been using for a few years, so id need some reaquanting

SQJ is a whole lot of fun, but I can't seem to find the controls anywhere haha.
I do get different 'designs' when i butten mash like hell though