VA

I need an arduinoboy. At least I think I need one. I want it to sequence hardware synthesizers. We can do this now with the newer LSDJ builds, right?

I have one that I got from xiwi.  I painted it white and was just about to spray it with glow-in-the-dark paint if you're interested.  I just got all the components to build another so I was planning to sell this one.

Last edited by nerdsome (Apr 10, 2013 3:30 pm)

Czech republic

If you want to send notes and CCs from gameboy to hw synth (not only midi clock) then you are looking for arduinoboy version with MIDI-OUT mode. You'll also need specific LSDJ version supporting this.

VA
ashimoke wrote:

If you want to send notes and CCs from gameboy to hw synth (not only midi clock) then you are looking for arduinoboy version with MIDI-OUT mode. You'll also need specific LSDJ version supporting this.

Thank you, ashimoke!

nerdsome, does yours have MIDI out mode?

VA

Also, to those who are experienced with the LSDJ midi sequencing: How is it? Is it stable? is it functional?

Unsubscribe

Its mostly stable Its very functional.

VA

Hmmmm this sounds awesome, thanks herr_prof. I'll be running it into a MIDI->CV, should be interesting smile

Unsubscribe

Speaking of which, its TOTALLY DOABLE if someone wanted to modify aboy code to just send out cv out the pwm ports afaict. Just SAYIN.

Czech republic
herr_prof wrote:

Speaking of which, its TOTALLY DOABLE if someone wanted to modify aboy code to just send out cv out the pwm ports afaict. Just SAYIN.

I was actually thinking the same only with DAC.

VA

Whoa, what an idea. Too bad I don't know nuffin.

I already have the midi->CV for other reasons, but what you suggested would free that up for a controller or something.