VA

I've always wanted one. I have a caanoo and it's great, but I want a gp2x also!

PM me if you wanna sell me one

matt's mind

are you looking for the f100 or f200 model?

or, do you care?

(i ask only because people who might have one will be wondering if their console is the right type)

VA

Good call, but I don't think it matters (hmmm does it?). I only really want it because if I can find one I'm going to get a piggymidi off your site or a kit otherwise smile

matt's mind

either one will work for that purpose,

its really just an issue of what type of button layout you like.  and color, black or white.

i'm partial to the f100 myself

Joliette, QC, Canada

...not in the subject but I'm shocked that caanoo are now around 500$ ! sad

VA

wtf really? wow

Melbourne, Australia

I have a gp2x wiz that hasn't been used much at all if you're interested.

EDIT: Oh, you want the piggy interface stuff, which doesn't work for wiz.

Last edited by Calavera (Apr 11, 2013 4:29 am)

IL, US
XyNo wrote:

wait, they are? i mean i like mine, but a psp wasnt too bad for piggy... maybe i sell mine and switch back

VA
e.s.c. wrote:
XyNo wrote:

wait, they are? i mean i like mine, but a psp wasnt too bad for piggy... maybe i sell mine and switch back

I didn't mind my PSP but it took so damn long to load samples. Could have been my SD card or something though.

lol when Xyno said that I thought, "I'm rich!!". But I will not sell my caanoo. What if it's worth more in a couple of years? I dunno, I feel like nobody would pay that kind of money for this anyway...

Last edited by Cartoon Bomb (Apr 11, 2013 1:55 pm)

Unsubscribe

Right now, if you are looking for a midi brain raspberry pi is king pigguh.

VA
herr_prof wrote:

Right now, if you are looking for a midi brain raspberry pi is king pigguh.

Any suggestions/good resources you might know about for making a super portable hardware frontend for it? I wonder if I could build her into a little box with one of the round portable PS1 screens...

reading raspberry pi forums now, seems interesting...

Unsubscribe

Well mine is way smaller than my midi gear so im just building it into my gear case:
http://instagram.com/p/X0iv3zEAt6/

I bet you can fit it, all your gear into some sorta of suitcase pretty easily

VA
herr_prof wrote:

Well mine is way smaller than my midi gear so im just building it into my gear case:
http://instagram.com/p/X0iv3zEAt6/

I bet you can fit it, all your gear into some sorta of suitcase pretty easily

Hmm looks nice! Seems like I've got some reading to do. It's would be totally cool to put just a little screen and the standard piggy controls directly on the MOBO!

Unsubscribe

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewt … mp;t=39084

Joliette, QC, Canada

Just rechecked a new batch arrived at around 200$ but some weeks ago it was at 500$...so don't sell your caanoo (anyway why would you sell this cool handheld ! tongue)

detroit

ive been trying to get ahold of a second gp2x for the longest time. everyone that has one is holding onto it for dear life. these raspberry pi thangs look super legit.

@herr_prof : how's yours been treating you thus far ???