New York City
waffle_bomb wrote:

I thought sabrepulse had stopped chipping?

Nah, that's his signature move.

Eanske, Holland

it's what kept oasis rich.

New York City

I hope this will be streamed.
Powers that be, will this be streamed?

Tucson, AZ

The Blip Festival Tokyo website has just been updated with the performance schedule and additional details. 

Tickets are now available via the 8bitpeoples Shop (International) or through Eplus and Lawson Ticket (within Japan).

Melbourne, Australia

Question - how will you prove you've bought tickets at the door? The paypal receipt? Blip NY required a passport but the international tickets for this one don't ask for any information whatsoever

Melbourne, Australia

er... and additionally when I try to make the payment with paypal it doesn't give me confirmation and doesn't show on my recent transactions list on my pay pal account

Tokyo, Japan

Hey Kristy, really sorry about that. it looks like you highlighted an issue with the ticketing we didn't know about. Our test transactions went through fine. We are on it, we know what is causing the problems and will have it sorted asap and I will PM/Mail you with the relevant info.

I will be there!  And some day I will be on that stageeee

Melbourne, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

Hey Kristy, really sorry about that. it looks like you highlighted an issue with the ticketing we didn't know about. Our test transactions went through fine. We are on it, we know what is causing the problems and will have it sorted asap and I will PM/Mail you with the relevant info.

No worries, just let me know when it's good to go smile

Tokyo, Japan

Tickets are now good to go. Sorry about that false starts ladies and gents!

Melbourne, Australia

Confirmation. Worked for me smile

New York City
dosPrompt wrote:

Confirmation. Worked for me smile

Please bring a Dingo for me.

Philly

I still can't fucking believe Hip Tanaka is doing this.  I still can't fucking believe all of the awesome of this.

Last edited by Ro-Bear (Aug 3, 2010 2:39 am)

Melbourne, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

I think a live one may be stuck in customs for a while how about the frisky kind?

New York City
dosPrompt wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

I think a live one may be stuck in customs for a while how about the frisky kind?

I accept one of those taxidermy variants...

On second thought, maybe not.
How about kangaroo cold cuts for a sammich? xD

Toronto

Oh man, I'm really hoping I can make it for this, I'm going to be in Tokyo for the Tokyo Game show but I don't know if I can afford to stay long enough to go to both. I hope I can!