Hi, just wondering if anyone has a Dingoo A320, GP2X Wiz or Caanoo they'd like to sell?

cheers

Russ

What price range are you looking for?  I have a Dingoo A320 with Dingux already loaded as well as Piggy and a few games.  Will include all original stuff including box and I almost never used it.  It's white with a white silicone case and an 8gb card.

Actually wasn't planning on selling it (it was a gift from the wife) but I hardly use it so maybe the right price will win me over.

Melbourne, Australia

I have a GP2x Wiz that's been sitting in a drawer for a year or so. Used it a couple of times. Still have original box and all cords, etc. I'm in Melbourne, Australia. PM me if you want to chat about it.

EDIT: If you want to use piggy on it though, don't buy this from me. Apparently piggy only works on the older GP2x's. As much as I'd love to sell this to you smile

Last edited by Calavera (Apr 17, 2013 4:16 am)

Thanks for the replies guys, I've PM'd you...

Russ

oh, I wanted to note that "all" I want to do with this is play games/emu's: SNES, NES, Megadrive, GBA and arcade Mame ROM's etc...so I've got something to do on the train ride into work in the morning ;-)

russhill wrote:

oh, I wanted to note that "all" I want to do with this is play games/emu's: SNES, NES, Megadrive, GBA and arcade Mame ROM's etc...so I've got something to do on the train ride into work in the morning ;-)

If you just wanna play games then the Dingoo isn't the best.  It works but can be laggy sometimes. It's not bad.  I did get Oddworld working with a PSX emulator on it for shits and giggles but its slow and doesn't have enough buttons.