IL, US
herr_prof wrote:

yea its 10k big_smile If someone could try loading a say 10mb wav sample in a project off memory stick or off internal storage and report back any differences that would be INNNTTERESTING

for real...i've got a few large saves i could share with anyone willing to test this (one is 10.6mb total)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here's a question; what are the relative volume levels like on the various PSP models? I have a 2k model and it's quite quiet with most headphones. It's not unworkable, just a bit quieter than most modern electronics.

I can boost the volume above 100 but it obviously begins to clip. It's not an issue when running it through a mixer as I can boost the signal but if there volume levels are different on different models that might give one an edge over the others.

Last edited by jefftheworld (May 17, 2013 10:44 pm)

PSPGO with halfbyte loader:

Loaded lgptMPLS (12.4MB)

from internal storage - about 9 seconds

Loaded lgptVVV (23.1MB)

from internal storage - crashed, reset PSPgo.

Last edited by U_Loaf (May 19, 2013 12:23 pm)

Unknown
Saskrotch wrote:

If you need to get some CFW going, the easiest way is to buy a Pandora battery, which boots it into service mode. They're fairly cheap, and you only have to do it once.

Buy a screen protector for your PSP though cause those things get scratched to hell, and it's infuriating because the scratches always look like there's just some moisture on the screen that you can wipe away.

He doesn't need to debrick anymore, the whole 1.5 firmware is obsolete, I used dark alex's newest cfw, and it runs everything, now I'm not ENTIRELY sure it works with vita but i think it does, I have a psp 1001 though

Unknown

and piggy works great with my cfw, id link it, but I can't sorry to whoever posted but pm me for more details

Unsubscribe
U_Loaf wrote:

PSPGO with halfbyte loader:

Loaded lgptMPLS (12.4MB)

from internal storage - about 9 seconds

Loaded lgptVVV (23.1MB)

from internal storage - crashed, reset PSPgo.

And what about the time from memorystick for comparison?

Brazil

So, I'm thinking about buying a psp 3001 to run lgpt and play some psx games. Does it work already?

Brazil

I got the psp and discovered that the unblocker they are using now is software based and pretty slick, now I'm running LGPT flawlesly, no trouble until now.