BOSTON

seriously? 20+ of the best chip musicians in one place for one gigantic show, on a holiday, and you want *incentives*?

RG wrote:

Two very, very important questions that no one has asked yet:

- Will there be BASS?
- Will there be free beer for performers?

There seriously needs to be earth-shattering BASS for Amigacore. Furthermore, there needs to be plenty of Pabst, Blatz, or Schlitz on hand for Amigacore as well. This trumps all else.

The stage we will be using has two massive towers of amps on the sides of the stage,
Then right below the front, a group of bass amps in unison.
Yes, there will be more than enough BASS.

I've wanted to take a picture of this stage for a while and put it on my twitter @b3tabot but I haven't had time to do it yet. Will come soon though.

I don't know about the beer....
The club is counting on some alcohol consumption sales, which was a key component on the final deal we struck with them to make this party happen. They are very aware this is an all ages event, so they don't expect much. I don't think it would be such a good idea to ask them for free beer when that would be probably some of the only sales they will make.

Last edited by B3tabot (Apr 4, 2010 4:42 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Good point.

Do you kind folk have any of the aforementioned good, cheap, Milwaukee beers over there in NYC?
If so, I'm sure Albino and Ty would meet your alcohol quota alone.

OPEN CALL TO ALL:
----------------------------
- Chip music artists ( Musicians, visualists, digital art designers )  --- BRING YOUR DEMOS
- Chip music software/hardware developers --- BRING DEMOS & WAYS TO SHOWCASE THEM.
- Chip music Promoters & Labels --- ASSIST THE EVENT AND MEET ARTISTS WAITING TO BE BOOKED & RELEASED

This event was made for you to NETWORK and meet others which will help you develop your chip music goals.

edit: using "terminology" approved by the forum readers.

Last edited by B3tabot (Apr 4, 2010 7:58 pm)

AANABAY01

it's the other side of the planet and i can already think of a "network" we're all attached to right now

i hope everyone has fun but the language you are using me has driven me bats

Milwaukee, WI
b3tabot wrote:

OPEN CALL TO ALL:
- Chip music Promoters & "Labels" --- ASSIST THE EVENT AND MEET ARTISTS WAITING TO BE BOOKED & "RELEASED" VIA NET-"LABEL"

Fixed. wink

Godzilladelph

BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS
that's all i heard when i read your reply.

Liverpool, UK
RG wrote:
b3tabot wrote:

OPEN CALL TO ALL:
- Chip music Promoters & "Labels" --- ASSIST THE EVENT AND MEET ARTISTS WAITING TO BE BOOKED & "RELEASED" VIA NET-"LABEL"

Fixed. wink

Milwaukee, WI
SKGB wrote:

BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS BASS

I believe the proper bass-to-text is: PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTPPPFFFFMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTT

Needs more BASS.

Milwaukee, WI
calmdownkidder wrote:
RG wrote:

Fixed. wink

All in good fun of course.

Washington DC

OH NO HE DI'NT!!!!!

Liverpool, UK
RG wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

All in good fun of course.

Haha I know wink

Milwaukee, WI

Some people may have steamed their carrots over it if I wasn't "joking", if you know what I mean.

Godzilladelph
RG wrote:
SKGB wrote:

I believe the proper bass-to-text is: PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTPPPFFFFMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTT

Needs more BASS.

YES. or maybe WUBWUBWUBWUBWUUMWUUMWUUUUM

IL, US

RG is wrong, good beer is better smile
if its going to be wisconsin beer, id probably say point would be a good choice

Milwaukee, WI

Point is great! Also Sprecher Beer is king of all kings and it looks like it has won awards in the NY area.