UK, Leicester

There's only really two people I want to know what happened to them, sserrac and wayne1991. There were others that I wanted to know what happened to them (PixyJunket and tacticalbread) but it turned out both of them just stopped making music. It was nice to find out that tacticalbread is still alive, and hadn't disappeared of the face of the internet. I only found this song by accident, glad I did.

Last edited by Alpine (May 11, 2013 1:19 pm)

Finland
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:
my.Explosion wrote:

Knuckle Joe... :'(

I have a mate who went to college with him! He stopped writing chip basically haha

Yeah. I remember he posted a goodbye note and stuff on 8bc back in the day. I miss his music like crazy sometimes, he was one of the biggest influences on me to ever start chipmusic making myself.

hmm

Aaaaaand he left everybody hanging with the preview of his album he was working on releasing, and I shit you not, that album preview has one of the greatest chiptunes I have ever heard. So I'm a little mad over that happening haha. xD
But it's fine.

washington
Alpine wrote:
Monotron wrote:

ant1?

If whoever was talking about "The dude who posted high" meant ant1, then he's still around. Roughly when I joined, he complained and asked for a ban or something, now he chills over at ucollective under the name aunt1

yeah, i think he was fed up with the community or something like that. it really sucks, he wrote some awesome stuff.

NC in the US of America

I don't think ant1 stopped writing just because he isn't on cm.o anymore. He has one song uploaded over there at microC. Also, he has stated that he doesn't do drugs.

what happened to NUCLACE? I noticed he took a lot of his releases down off his bandcamp

California, United States
basspuddle wrote:
Alpine wrote:

If whoever was talking about "The dude who posted high" meant ant1, then he's still around. Roughly when I joined, he complained and asked for a ban or something, now he chills over at ucollective under the name aunt1

yeah, i think he was fed up with the community or something like that. it really sucks, he wrote some awesome stuff.

AANAAANAAANAAANA is ant1 I believe, he is still active on botb.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Downstate wrote:

zazi is alive. he's on soundcloud but as a different name thesedays. cant remember his new name though. what about dj salinger - i used to like his crude lsdj hip hops

chroma something maybe?
edit: http://chr0ma.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx (May 11, 2013 8:48 pm)

NC in the US of America
Rick Nasty wrote:

what happened to NUCLACE? I noticed he took a lot of his releases down off his bandcamp

He's still alive, posting hedgehogs to his heart's content at µCollective

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 11, 2013 8:52 pm)

UK, Leicester
SketchMan3 wrote:
Rick Nasty wrote:

He's still alive, posting hedgehogs to his heart's content at µCollective

Damn, I was about to say the same thing. It seems a few people have started posting there, rather than here now.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:07 am)

IL, US
Feryl wrote:

I think Sievert was lined up to play a show recently, but he hasn't released another epic like "Beyond the Frontier" in years.

he does stuff under the name "MonsterVision" now
https://www.facebook.com/MonsterVisionSurf

Puerto Rico

Where's Stereochan? Where's Swampyboy?

brooklyn!
walter b. gentle wrote:
Downstate wrote:

dj salinger

yeee! tried to see if i could find him on the googles, found someone with that name but nothing on his soundcloud made me think it was the same guy sad  im guessing all his stuff died with the forum of which we do not speak.

homeboy dj salinger hasn't made chip stuff in a long time, he's working a crazy new full time position in a big foreign land but is alive and well!

.FILTHadelphia
Reteris wrote:
Battle Lava wrote:

Totally! Reteris is dope.

hi wow cool!
stumbled across this thread looking for beastmode tracks actually
also didn't realize he was torngarsuk on tumblr, have followed him for awhile and didn't know

Release more music.

Xuriik wrote:

Where's Stereochan? Where's Swampyboy?

STereochan still is making Music and doing fine, only less more Chip and Electrotrash.
A while ago he had all his LSDJ Tunes up on a secret Cloud but there are all gone now.

Currently he's working on some 80's Stuff if i remember his posts on 8bitBrawl.

brooklyn!

oh someone else brought up PLAMO!
he's been making music under the name VENTLA, he's working on putting out 100 albums. everything so far is straight up gorgeous
http://ventla.tumblr.com/