NJ

#CNBFTW -- Chip Music Show
Spike Hill (184 & 186 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn NY)
21+ »> $FREE »> 9:00PM

Albino Ghost Monkey »> Straight outta the deep woods of Wisconsin, Albino Ghost Monkey brings his nanoloop fury to NYC to show us that indeed nanoloop is NOT a toy.  Warning, prolonged exposure to Albino Ghost Monkey may cause spastic dancing, uncontrolled happiness, and sudden need for cheese'n'beer.

e.s.c. »> environmental sound collapse comes from chicago with songs full of sinister vibes and general spookiness. Expect to hear songs inspired by gruesome murders, relationships gone wrong, financial systems in ruins, society in decay. Fuck happy.

Battle Lava »> Battle Lava is a solo chip music project using the Nintendo Game Boy as a source of sound and inspiration.  Hailing from Montreal, he gets very personal with the crowd, as he never uses the stage.  Expect a very intimate performance.

OxygenStar »> OxygenStar creates music by all means necessary. His live sets can include drums, various electronics, the original Nintendo Entertainment System, old 90's MS-DOS computers, guitars, keyboards, a gigantic muppet afro, all of the above, none of the above, you name it. A star of the insular chiptune community "chipmusic.org," his latest release "Thy Name is Adventure" is available on Cassette and digital download.

InvaderBacca »> Hailing from the inner workings of Long Island and sporting some laptops, controllers, and a lot of free time with nothing to lose, InvaderBacca's visuals will turn your eye sockets into smoldering holes of visual hysteria.

[Flier by Gideon Chiaet]

IL, US

pretty flier, gideon smile

Milwaukee, WI

Shit. When was this booked?

NYC

ill be making 11 x 17 preety flyers for this if any of the artists want smile i know i do

BOSTON

COMING

NYC

you bet you will be ! wink

e.s.c. wrote:

pretty flier, gideon smile

and so fucking excited for this!!

Last edited by Battle Lava (Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm)

NJ
RG wrote:

about a month ago, give or take.
#cnbftw - doin' shit proper once more wink

Rice Lake, WI

Yesssss!!!  #cnbftw   freakin awesome line-up and definitely an awesome flyer!  leaning towards an all 1.3 set for this one smile

Milwaukee, WI
facundo wrote:
RG wrote:

about a month ago, give or take.
#cnbftw - doin' shit proper once more wink

A show titled Cheese N' Beer without having any of the following is hardly proper:

A) Any reference to WI in the flier
B) Albino on the line-up *always*
C) Stagediver - He once drank 30 beers before a set
D) Cheese and Beer
E) Harley references
F) This: 8===>

Needs more Wisconsin.

NJ

cheese'n'beer = me, jenn, ricardo, and adam.  there is more than enough cheese and beer in 2 of us, let alone all four O_O
are you challenging us to ride harleys while eating cheese wheels/bricks and drinking 31 beers all during sound check?

Milwaukee, WI

Yes.

::Takes off boxing gloves and grabs the nearest beer::

Austin, TX
facundo wrote:

cheese'n'beer = me, jenn, ricardo, and adam.  there is more than enough cheese and beer in 2 of us, let alone all four O_O
are you challenging us to ride harleys while eating cheese wheels/bricks and drinking 31 beers all during sound check?

if he's not I am.

Rice Lake, WI
Princess wrote:
facundo wrote:

if he's not I am.

ditto smile  but i'll be wearing a cheesehead hat instead of a helmet!

Bronx, NY

LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!

Bronx, NY
facundo wrote:

Oh, and don't forget F on his list, of which there is also more than enough of in all four of us.

Wait, what?