Spain

Hi, I just posted this item on eBay, if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … 500wt_1156

$65 to ship to U.S.?!  Mate, I've shipped from the U.S. to Spain numerous times recently and items that size always cost $15.  I ship from South Africa to Europe a lot too and prices are in that range too.

Taichung, Taiwan

Shipping from the US to International we can do flat-rate shipping from carriers like USPS.

I'm not familiar with any international carriers that ship to the US at flat rate pricing. International shipping from other countries to the US has always been quite expensive in my experience.

US -> International = option of flat rate and affordable

International -> US = maybe doesn't have rates flat rate and affordable???

Can any international sellers pipe in and quell this shit?

Chicago IL

i guess milk it for everything you can

katsumbhong wrote:

Can any international sellers pipe in and quell this shit?

Not trying to start shit.  If he had said $30-35 for shipping, I wouldn't have responded.  But $65 is high.  I've shipped from U.S. to Spain and it was cheap.  I've bought from Spain and shipping was equal to shipping there.  And I've shipped from another country to Europe (including Spain where my bro-in-law lives) and shipping has always been equal.  Maybe it's all about the packaging...

Saskrotch wrote:

i guess milk it for everything you can

Very true.  Gotta stack that paper, really.

Unsubscribe

Just to point out us mail shipping rates saw a crazy high increase in the last month or two.

Spain

I'm also from Spain and trackable airmail shipping isn't very expensive. For up to 500 grams it costs 12€ or so. And if you send regular mail it's even cheaper.

Spain

Hi! I can send cheaper, 50€ is the price of an insuranced shipping (is this a word?). Thanks I should explain that in the text smile

EDIT: updated shipping prices

EDIT2: dimitry, en qué compañía has mirado? yo estoy mirando directamente en correos? Se agradece consejo.

Last edited by sergeeo (Apr 23, 2013 2:17 pm)